• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some changes on RealOTS

- Gold loot rate x1.5
- Spawn rate x2
- Non-PVP Sundays
- NPC Rashid

Income changes:

- Increasing drop rate overall (it will have to be discussed with players).
- Opening Pits of Inferno (PoI) Dragon Lair as a new hunting spot (it will most likely happen very soon).

Of course you can all post your suggestions here

Change lvl 56 MS with alot of lootbags in realots for your account in tibianic.org

I am creating website scripts for money, everything you need.
Interested?

what happened to the oldschool community? every ot i see has like 30-50 players max on it. when i was playing a year ago ots like mastercores and tibianic-hr were getting like 300+ players. those were fun times

well got to see the pvp/frag system here killed it:/

No, people waring down their characters with low cash in level 60 then blaming the server killed it. There were no constant wars in real tibia that went on everyday for weeks.

suppose I am going to play here until something better comes along

Khalifa Mane in game (some fuck stole my name and made a kina)

Beh, wouldn't waste your time here. Its the most childess, retarded community RealOTS' history ever had ;d

well tbh all the oldschools look in pretty shitty condition atm, i picked here because it looked the least shittiest

normally wouldn't waste my time but im pretty much stuck at my apartment all days of the week until i buy a new vehicle so i need smth to do xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back