• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will surely play, but hopefully I can join a team once I get the level I want, proberly none wants a random.

Will surely play, but hopefully I can join a team once I get the level I want, proberly none wants a random.

Probably team Dempah or team Mex Lunatic will advertise in trade channel during the first weeks.. "lvl 30+ for Mage and 35+ for EK/RP, need ventrilo 2.3 and know how to speak Polish.. or learn Raz, dwa, trchie, padl"

Guild Doomsday is recruiting to guild only pl players msg me in game.

Still u can backstabb them and join other team ;D (no offense)

dont come with polish guilds or trade teams... I got taste you know ;p

hopefully ironyt will start doing his job in realots and give botters the bans/deletions they deserve and not let his rl polish friends run around botting and breaking rules as they please

also mex and co plz leave your bots off this ot, you noobs always doing the same every ot how many deletions does it take to learn

Does anyone know if its possible to play Realots on mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back