• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully ironyt will start doing his job in realots and give botters the bans/deletions they deserve and not let his rl polish friends run around botting and breaking rules as they please

also mex and co plz leave your bots off this ot, you noobs always doing the same every ot how many deletions does it take to learn
lol hahha suck my dick i will use bots same as i was using on whole edition of tibianichr including aimbot healbot autolog auto ring autofuckurmother

it won't matter because you will be kicked from realots as you were kicked from faloria and tibianic hr 1.0 and last mastercores ehehehe, if you are not deleted first :) just saying, have some class noob

- - - Updated - - -

dwadwa is best player in your team (ahahahahahahaahahahaaha) and even he cant save you, little mex ;p

Guys, help me to advertise this ot on tibia.com

GOGO spam tibia.com forums !!!

no1 kicked him for mastercores :eek: and afaik he left faloria cuz it was boring server

the only one who kicked me from mastercores was Realsoft. and faloria? .. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

u must not remember so good zabije deleted for bot and everyone knows mex and the rest of those noobs cant play alone without zabije pro wl botter/demona hanter, and faloria lol you noobs died so much each battle it was like watching dempah go hunting necros if i was u i would quit also ;p there are some cams with that proof hauhaauhauhaeuhaeaei dont get mad bro relax

its so sad what u write :||||||||| not gonna argue since its worthless talking with trash like you

Ok,now ENGLISH

Edit@

What name will you pick up on realots?I wanna play in peace so i'll keep away from u mighty Tsaf!

Anyone remembers Exodia from last Realots? Old friend of mine wondering if someone has skype or somth of him.

Anyone remembers Exodia from last Realots? Old friend of mine wondering if someone has skype or somth of him.

not sure, been playing since the start but doesnt ring a bell. What period of time are we talking about? haxoria/hysteria, exoria, valhalla?

not sure, been playing since the start but doesnt ring a bell. What period of time are we talking about? haxoria/hysteria, exoria, valhalla?

I don't know what period unfortionaly. Last time he spoke to me he mentioned playing with people from egypt.

I kinda remember Exodia, but dno much about him and have no contact.

Was he american? Egypts played for a long time.

Well,
RealOts will start... Good Bye Real Life :(

Oh and also has someone got those files that reveal the whole minimap so you don't have to explore it, or is this illegal? I remember I used it in mastercores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back