• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm 31st of december opening day. :(

I bet there will be so many players, nice one iryont you're practically the owner of Oldschool tibia :x.

uhm 31st of december opening day. :(

I bet there will be so many players, nice one iryont you're practically the owner of Oldschool tibia :x.

no, not 31st... 30th december is opening day... cant you people read calenders..^^?!

hJkwa.png

any1 have the old realots backround?

wanna do some .pic editing ;s

The map is not stored in the .exe, lol that simply makes no sense.

It was, everything was stored in one file called "game.exe", thats how cipsoft compiled it, then dennis with the help of some people needed to recompile it to get to work with it.

Server looking amazing But, is this truly going to stay up? I hate freaking joining a server then in 2 months or down :S Id enjoy seeing this server stay up for a year or more!

Server looking amazing But, is this truly going to stay up? I hate freaking joining a server then in 2 months or down :S Id enjoy seeing this server stay up for a year or more!

tibianic.org up for like 2 years tibianic-hr up for about 5 months or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back