• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currenly 24 users browsing this thread :D

There are currently 29 users browsing this thread. ;DDD
Nice server ;) i want play xD

i dont think i will play
this wont be really an Oldschool ots I miss the old realots but let me tell you

all people from 7.92 masgen team is coming, 50 polacks random pk
zaowan team is bot team, 30 randoms only pk and kick spwans
rl tibia noobs coming will quit fast and other teams are jokes/noob who only like to RPG kill
If you dont have a very big team to avoid getting PA thats impossible ... if you wanna play in peace u better not start

I dont think I will play this, oldschool is already dead

i dont think i will play
this wont be really an Oldschool ots I miss the old realots but let me tell you

all people from 7.92 masgen team is coming, 50 polacks random pk
zaowan team is bot team, 30 randoms only pk and kick spwans
rl tibia noobs coming will quit fast and other teams are jokes/noob who only like to RPG kill
If you dont have a very big team to avoid getting PA thats impossible ... if you wanna play in peace u better not start

I dont think I will play this, oldschool is already dead

Since all those big teams will be having alot of war against each other the "friendly" player will barly be noticed. Sure, you might get kicked out of a few spawns and might even get random pked but that's part of oldschool Tibia. The risk of getting pked while hunting. Today a lvl 600 ms cannot solo kill a level 45 ek. Even if you start alone, you will find friends right away since there are so many people playing. If someone kicks you out of the spawn or random pks you, just buckel up, grab your supplies and go somewhere else and don't spam the PA's. They might remember your name and hunt you down when you are higher. Besides, most players do not want to play in peace.

yes on 3x man, you dont know how it will be like ClassicTibia on 2.5 u think after die by powerabusers ppl take back lvl? People quit and in the end of classictibia after war from 200 players to 50 in few days

yes on 3x man, you dont know how it will be like ClassicTibia on 2.5 u think after die by powerabusers ppl take back lvl? People quit and in the end of classictibia after war from 200 players to 50 in few days

classictibia never had a start like realots did. in the first few weeks there were always around 10 players online. Thats why newbies were instantly paed by higher levels. here everyone has the same chance. also, there will be alot more than 200 players online lol and about the quitters? so what, let them quit. 100 players+ is more than enought :)

its not the PA i'm worried about it the ddos at start i'm worried about...

lets hope for a clean start

Anyone got an english team I could maybe join? Kinda feels useless starting solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back