• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] World of Legends 8.31 RL map

Nape Olion

Reaction score
World of legends RL Map 8.31

We are proud to announce that he world of legends is back online again
the last time the server went down because our computer died, we had arround 150+ players each day..

But now we are back!! check out the info below, and go to the site and join World of Legends today!!

Server info:

Ip: sniperfox.servegame.com
World style: Pvp
Exp rate: 150 slowly till 15 (exp is staged)
Vocations: all vocations are nice balanced
Uptime: 24/7
Downtime: Very rare, only for majour updates and once in a while for majour server save.
Loot rate: 3x
Skill rate 80x
Magic rate: 15x
Spawn rate: 2x
Kills for red skull: 4
Kills to ban: 7

Some screens:
Here you see the travel NPC (like normal tibia)

Get a team and complete the Anii quest

Get a big team and hunt demons the old fasion way

Team up and kill hydra's for big cash!!

You think there is no challange anymore? try the real POI!!

Remember that the server just opened today so not much players YET, make a account fast and be the strongest of World of legends 8.31

Last edited:
I Have to admit, im playing this ot for 1 day now and im loving it!!
Im playing under the name Wildman'knight and the vocations are nice balanced.
I just wanna say to you guys, this server is worth trying it! The Owners are very nice and active and not corrupt.

The server has nice spawns and allot of npc's, and 99% of the quest are working (owner is working on the other stuff)

The server has a nice website and a active forum. the server is brand new so not alloot of people are playing it yet, but i think this server will be a big succes, so join the server and become one of the legens, i was playing World of Legends before (after it went down) and alot of people were playing it!

Back