• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] World of Pixels [8.42] RlMap 24/7. Best OT Ever.

ImNewHere

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello Tibians ;)

This OTS started 1June, so thats new and we need ppl to up this ot :)
Well,at 1st I want to say that server working 24/7 ,server located in Netherlands, any lags and crashes.
Very peacefull GM's etc, allways help with any problem. Admins looking for Gm's and Tutors.

Basic information:

~*Ip*~: worldofpixels.no-ip.info
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.42
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Netherlands, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: worldofpixels.no-ip.info
~*Map*~: Full Real Map (Yalahar Included) Also some custom cities
~*Runes*~: SD's 10x etc
~*Loot rate*~: 4x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg

Exp Stages as shown below:

- 8 - 80 ~ 120x
- 81 - 120 ~ 100x
- 121 - 150 ~ 80x
- 151 - 200 ~ 50x
- 201 - 250 ~ 10x
- 251 - XXX ~ 3x

~Free Premium Account
~Full Real Tibia Map
~All Quests Working Perfect (PoI,Inq,Demon Oak,Anihi,DHQ,Arenas,Yala etc.) Also some custom interesting quests.
~Loot rate 4x
~Magic rate 8.5x
~Skill rate 35x
~Real PvP System + extended Frags before Banishment (5 kills = Red skull - 8 = Banishment)
~Updates: Frequent.
~More Information can be seen ingame

Account Page: http://worldofpixels.no-ip.info/

Well guys thats rl nice ot, and we need You to play there, join us and be happy ;) My name there Astronis, to all newcomers i will give cash/items (If You really nice player i can give also donate items) etc etc.

See You in Game!

Last edited:
Avoid getting your thread deleted.

Re-name your thread to something like this.

[Country] <servername> [Version]

Example:
[USA] Apilago.no-ip.info [8.42]

It's a nice server, had a little bad start I see, there for it needs some more people, but looks great really!!

Funny, I first liked the server and the owner was a nice guy. But now, I suggest everyone not to play this server, since the owner made a char, gave him lvls, Mlvl's and items so he could kill the people he doesn't like. Ooh ye and this char's name is Karl Nartjov.

Funny, I first liked the server and the owner was a nice guy. But now, I suggest everyone not to play this server, since the owner made a char, gave him lvls, Mlvl's and items so he could kill the people he doesn't like. Ooh ye and this char's name is Karl Nartjov.

Damn.. Karl Nartjov is my friend. And he is not gm. he just donator. Admin never giving items,exp etc and also he's not playing on any char here. rofl

Damn.. Karl Nartjov is my friend. And he is not gm. he just donator. Admin never giving items,exp etc and also he's not playing on any char here. rofl
Looks like I know more then you. ;)

Back