• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 8.0 inc custom real map with many events/features.

This server will be in otservlist? :p
Hey!
Yes it will have a few days of advertisement on OTserverlist, yes.
But bare with me I wont use spoofed online list which might lure your eye when uve seen a few other servers with 2k/3k ppls on start LOL
Post automatically merged:

Do you want tasks amount to be decided by player and not a static number?

Last edited:
decided by player idea is good, but set some limits like 250 max per task its not nice when ppl just took like 1k hydras and sit on spawn without going back

decided by player idea is good, but set some limits like 250 max per task its not nice when ppl just took like 1k hydras and sit on spawn without going back
Nah 250 task kills wont be the limit, there are alot of spawns all around the globe, more drag/dl spawns at passage in ankh + a few in thais and carlin etc etc

If people do have time to waste and make one k hydras in one sitting I cant blame them

Nah 250 task kills wont be the limit, there are alot of spawns all around the globe, more drag/dl spawns at passage in ankh + a few in thais and carlin etc etc

If people do have time to waste and make one k hydras in one sitting I cant blame them
Do you have any changes in weapons/spells, any new items? Or any plans to make and implement those changes?

Are Paladino's just assassin star bots like 8.0 or is there some diversity?

Is there Henricus bless or u have to run all 5 places?

Any new outfits?

Plans to make war arena with limited players?

Do you have any changes in weapons/spells, any new items? Or any plans to make and implement those changes?

Are Paladino's just assassin star bots like 8.0 or is there some diversity?

Is there Henricus bless or u have to run all 5 places?

Any new outfits?

Plans to make war arena with limited players?
Hey! Yes there is alot of custom items, I’ll show a few of em when the advertise thread comes.

there are additional weps for paladins aswell as knights.

umm yeah there is bless scroll,
There are four events which will be activated through random times at the server aswell as accessable war arena from temple npcs

What is good with this edition is that we can add/remove a few features or even buff/nerf items

I am up for suggestions

Hey! Yes there is alot of custom items, I’ll show a few of em when the advertise thread comes.

there are additional weps for paladins aswell as knights.

umm yeah there is bless scroll,
There are four events which will be activated through random times at the server aswell as accessable war arena from temple npcs

What is good with this edition is that we can add/remove a few features or even buff/nerf items

I am up for suggestions
Good just stay as active with community when you lunch the server and hopefully you can create great server.

Best of luck, ill be there on trial version

@plxlongtermserv thanks for the words my man! I hope u enjoy ur stay.
Forgot about the outfit, we have all kind of outfits here some cool and some more cringy, hopefully u’ll like it!

Carpets non PZ or PZ?

Dragon Lord & DL on Ankrahmun passage

Last edited:
Nice additiots, btw, are tombs boosted like @Czesc asked?
Also how does the inbuilt-dash working? a toggle option or not?

Demona need to walk ornot?

Dont ever put war arena man. this is 8.0 the old style of game playing.
task system would be lovely if the player could choose how many monsters that he wanna kill and can repeat it too if possible then.

it's always nice to have no pz at carpet also for steam boat coramaya-kazordoon too so people can escape and this if smth .

Last edited:
6d7ae25606efdc627a30eb184928d215.png

When some more info like rates, site, spawn list/map etc?
The stage I want to use for this edition would be like this, I might compromise it if many does not like

1-8 20x
9-20 50x
21-40 35x
41-50 25x
51-60 17x
61-80 10x
81-90 8x
91-100 5x
101-110 3x
111-xxx 1.5x

Loot rate 2x
With buffed gold drop rate
Spawn respawn rate 2x
Magic rate 3x
Skill rate 6x

A complete minimap with signs on the custom added spots will soon be added.

I also added a custom isle which is accessable through thais boat, more info will come in the actual thread.

But there is many custom spawns for the current monsters and then we have added spawns like prison, walls, we inhabited some of the isles like folda,vega,senja. There are many spots to be able to making experience on, but to make it easy for y'all I'll create a subsection with a map and info about the places (Tho some spawns remain mysterious)

Also magic level 8 is needed for magic wall rune - making it easier & funnier for people to play tank characters.

Flameria

The stage I want to use for this edition would be like this, I might compromise it if many does not like

1-8 20x
9-20 50x
21-40 35x
41-50 25x
51-60 17x
61-80 10x
81-90 8x
91-100 5x
101-110 3x
111-xxx 1.5x

Loot rate 2x
With buffed gold drop rate
Spawn respawn rate 2x
Magic rate 3x
Skill rate 6x

A complete minimap with signs on the custom added spots will soon be added.

I also added a custom isle which is accessable through thais boat, more info will come in the actual thread.

But there is many custom spawns for the current monsters and then we have added spawns like prison, walls, we inhabited some of the isles like folda,vega,senja. There are many spots to be able to making experience on, but to make it easy for y'all I'll create a subsection with a map and info about the places (Tho some spawns remain mysterious)

Also magic level 8 is needed for magic wall rune - making it easier & funnier for people to play tank characters.

Flameria
Probably leave it 2x on last stage this first edition if you want players to test late game content etc... this first edition players should be able to reach 150+ fairly easy...
I would go 100-125 3x, 125+ 2x...

Just one thing, making loot a lot gold dependent (boosting gold) people will be forced to use bots with auto looting to maximize their exp/h & hunting overall, especially when team hunting.

This creates big discrepancy between players that pay for bot and those that can't...

One way to combat it, the best way anyway, is to make an auto loot function on your server.
The other way would be to balance loot based on items and monster unique items (dragon lord leather, red dragon scale etc...)

The stages are fine, whats gonna be in shop?
Also when do you think of starting the OT?

Probably leave it 2x on last stage this first edition if you want players to test late game content etc... this first edition players should be able to reach 150+ fairly easy...
I would go 100-125 3x, 125+ 2x...

Just one thing, making loot a lot gold dependent (boosting gold) people will be forced to use bots with auto looting to maximize their exp/h & hunting overall, especially when team hunting.

This creates big discrepancy between players that pay for bot and those that can't...

One way to combat it, the best way anyway, is to make an auto loot function on your server.
The other way would be to balance loot based on items and monster unique items (dragon lord leather, red dragon scale etc...)
To be honest I Think my rate is fine, with those rates u'll reach endgame stuff pretty early which will make this a no-look pass if ya get me.

I might higher the loot rate to make it a Little more funnier to war/exp

@Viktor
In the shop will be different kind of addons, a few items which will make ur character unkillable(nah im just kidding) all regular stuff nothing very overpowered we also got some custom backpacks we gonna show you aswell.'

If Everything goes as it should this week I Think I am ready to launch the server next week (mid-week)

Lightbringer, royalist and thaian outfits were all originally used on medivia??
What gives you the right to accuse me of stealing somebodys elses work? Do you know if I paid someone to get these sprs? What do you know about me exactly for you to call me a theif? Not cool my dude, hope u have a great day tho!

Back