• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not now, im learning jquery and js atm, new things will come over the next week
BTW: Im searching someone that can make me a nice layout for the AAC, a simple one, you will get credits of it of course,

BTW: Im searching someone that can make me a nice layout for the AAC, a simple one, you will get credits of it of course,

true, it was free

Still searching for someone to help me make a new lay

New layout background ( tibiacom artwork )
Added newsticker

Forgot to say that theres a little Fade in effect when you click on the ' + ' image and on the ' - ' image,

Added some tooltips on higscores, online list etc.
Preview of the layout with the tooltip on online list

Beta testing for the AAC is near ( 1 week or so ), if you want to be a tester before the release just PM

:3

Last edited:
I will make templates for it when I have got time, keep up with the good work man! :)

You are not first who is using twitter bootstramp, i did layout coded already to Gesior and Modern based on it ~30h of work (each .php file). (6 months ago)

2lvsz.png

I never sayed I was first on using bootstrap, but also my aac is not based on gesior/modern I started it from 0%

I quite not understand your post, sorry

Nvm, i think there are enought acc makers, but the user must fix them for himself.

So thats uselles, but if you'll create it for learn some php, css etc. and use it for yourself this is very good idea to make smth new from 0 :)

Good luck ! :)

Yea the idea was to learn while creating it, then I decided to release it cuase I wont open any server ...
I really dont care if people dont use it ( will be better if people use it but meh ) I alredy got the positive thing ( more php skillz )

Sorry i didn't read previous posts (so i didnt know that is for you or public) anyway good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back