• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the validator class and fixed the flash sessions alerts for now it just supports this rules

- required
- between
- email
- numeric
- string

Now Im trying to make all the forms look cool and I will start making the database model loader. Some more pics

KP7nk2.png

o2uklI.png

The query builder is almost done and very easy to use.

Quick example to fetch all news

PHP:
$query = (new Builder)
	->select('*')
	->from('raggaer_news')
	->order('id', 'DESC')
	->limit('5')
	->execute();

return $this->view->load('home', array('info' => $query, 'msg' => $_SESSION['flash_alert']));

Also finished spells page.

58I7gl.png

V5gDWD.png

I started working on register/login system a few weeks ago and its almost ready, theres some hidden features im adding
No photos this time coz im not at home maybe in a few days.

Wow i forgot about this AAC, but now when i see the progress it looks awesome :)

Keep up the good work bro :D

Well its progressing very slowly coz im not that inspired this days

How can i install Raggaer AAC? or dont you can install yet?

Post is very outdated im working hard on this with some help from Tazer, I will update is asap

This week or the next one the aac will be released I just need to complete the guilds wars system but its almost finished (similar at shadowcores one)

Could you send a screenie of the shop system?
And since you said like shadowcores, are the aac also using bootstrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back