• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will continue this project in a few days.

Great to see your new AAC, Reaggaer, go to work, php master and show them your abilities.

Nice will be to see this AAC in your shop soon. Get practise more and you still succeed.

did anyone try your ACC?
for a test yet.

Actually yeah ! 2 people test it out, also I will add support for TFS 0.3 or TFS 0.2 but tahat will take more time to do

@Up thanks!

After some time I decided to redo the whole AAC now its based on my own MVC kinda framework, you can follow the progress over here https://github.com/Alvaritos/RaggaerYAAC
The base layout will be very easy to edit since of the use of my view layout system, I added some classes to auto check for csrf tokens, validate forms (laravel style), headers location, more info will come out soon

Quick examples : csrf check

PHP:
$csrf = new Csrf;
$csrf->checkCsrf($_POST['_csrf']);
$csrf->generateString();

So if the token is invalid you will be auto redirected.

Quick examples : form validation (laravel inspired)

PHP:
$credentials = array('name' => 'required|numeric', 'password' => 'required|between');
$validator = new Validation;
if (!$validator->check($credentials, array(5, 10))) Redirect::to('/login', 'error', $validator->msg);

Notice : the AAC will progress slowly until the new TFS 1.0 schema is published, so the AAC will support just the newer versions of TFS.

How the default layout looks like

g_ZfgV.png

Last edited:
Wow, I'm impressed. You're using PDO, right? Also, you're not planning to make a seperate version for older TFS versions? I would suggest you to do that, after you finish the AAC. It looks great.

Wow, I'm impressed. You're using PDO, right? Also, you're not planning to make a seperate version for older TFS versions? I would suggest you to do that, after you finish the AAC. It looks great.

Yes PDO ftw!, also not sure about supporting older TFS versions since I want people to move to the newest version. but dunno about that yet.

I will add some basic tutorials on how to use the pre built classes on my github.

Last edited:
If it supports 1.0, it would be awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back