• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New animations

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well what do you guys think about the new animations in tibia?
What I could find when I quicly logged in was that it was horrible, went to some dls and you can hardely even see where the dragon lord is, its way to quick.

The water is just weird if you ask me, it just looks weird and the older spirits did look alot better.
Everything is just to fast atm, but I guess if they slow everything down atleast the fire looks more realistic.

The new water looks so awesome, I really like the borders :p!

n31ZFiJ.png

The new water looks so awesome, I really like the borders :p!

n31ZFiJ.png

Yeah the boarders are actually better, but the water itself looks just weird if you ask me, I preferd the older water look. But the thing that really sucked about this update is the fire, even tho players write they will never hunt dls, hffs etc anymore cip said "you will probbly grow found of it" - yeah like we have with the war system? And yes some cm said that, I think it was Mirade in the comments of the news about this.

Back