• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW] BestWar Modified By Me 8.22

Fablow

Intermediate OT User
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Fablow77
BestWar Modified By Me! --Works with 8.30!--

Features:
It's modified version of "Best War OTS".
About this version:
* For client 8.2 , 8.21 and 8.22
* 4 Maps. Fibula,Venore,Thais,Edron
* Changes Map Every 30minutes
* Cleans map 30minutes
* 250 characters (125 vs. 125) with levels 150+
* MODEs - every map can be played in Capture The Flag mode and Team Deathmatch (command !mode "ctf, !mode "tdm, default map start CTF mode - config in LUA)
* BUT I SET TO TEAM DEATHMATCH
* fast and stable engine
* undead system - players don't die - teleport to temple, but DROP LOOT (copy of loot!)
* mages+paladin have manarune unlimated
* knights have vial of mana >unlimated<
* knights dont have uh they have ulimated healing potion

Some Commands:
!mode "tdm - change game mode
!mode "ctf - change game mode
!map "id - change map (id 1-6)
/banip Player Name - ban IP of player and kick him
/banlist - show list of banned IPs
/unbanip IP - unban IP
/ghost - invisible

* console(GesiorWar-console.exe - windows), normal(GesiorWar-normal.exe - windows) and linux version(GesiorWar.sh - compiled on Debian 4.0etch), sources and Makefile(linux)/DevC++ project (windows) included
* show Top5 players every 5 minutes (time in config), show team frags/flags - points
* you can easy change config of players EQ in game (edit EQ on characters Sample 1, Sample 2..., 1 = sorc, 2= druid...)
* players can change outfit/addons, but not color of outfit
* auto-balanced teams (login 1/1), players can't hit teammates

* IF U SAY I DIDNT DO SHIT DONT POST CAUSE I DID *

Link: War Modified.zip

Last edited:
Im not giving away the acc# and pass of the gm account. if you need it, go to War Modified by Gresor download that one and u can genorate ur own pass. i cant give away the pass i put in there btw. good server check.

I modified, this server.. had bugs ETC... I fixxed alot of problems.... i fixxed the GUI Version... so it wont crash, i maded this ot work with 8.23!!

GM

Im not giving away the acc# and pass of the gm account. if you need it, go to War Modified by Gresor download that one and u can genorate ur own pass. i cant give away the pass i put in there btw. good server check.

Aha, Nice server
But if you put your link here , you must put name of GM like

Account number :
Password : :thumbup:

found out what it is. PM me if you want it....

i want to know how to make a Private Account though.....

edit; Nvm, already found it

Anyone can tell me the outfit id's of gm/god?
And how to I change my title to Gamemaster? because now there stays: You are a master sorcerer

Hope some1 can help me :)

Last edited:
Ty for comments, when i said 8.23 i ment the minor patch after the patch of 8.22 i guess they didnt call it "8.23" oh well :p

Thanks for comments,
If u r hosting it, please PM me i would like to see it :p

Back
Top Bottom