• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Button Confirmation Payment

danielpt

Banned User
Reaction score
Dear friends, how I could add a button on my site confirmation of payment, where the player must complete certain fields, such as name, nickname, etc ... And when he confirmace, I received an email or would be registered somewhere.

Repp++
yours,
Daniel.

I'm also missing the part where it logs the payments, could be added easily.
I'll take a look when I have some spare time.

but is not for paypal, is for pagseguro =)
and dont have script same paypal script...

don't have script to pagseguro, is same off paypal, but is for brasilians...
i need one button to confirmation de payment.

I've just taken a look, the logging should be possible but I'm still not sure what you want with "confirm payment"

Can you explain a little more?

hmm, i need this.
The guy go donation, and he is need send me a email with same details, character name, he name, confirmation code (pagseguro), and for dont use this, i need a button with the guy go fill in.

Sry my english

http://www.underwar.org/index.php?subtopic=confirmar

check out this site, this page and the player will write all the data that he filled in the field of Oakley in the case, and so he preenchece I received an email or go to any folder containing all the information he filled thus avoiding the use of e-mail message.

google translate :)

man u are the helper of otland, so I have to thank you, you've helped me out with things and trying to help me do it now, thx

Back