• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New buypoints.php system (using Absolute Mango's DaoPay API)

I restarted it and now it says pincode is wrong.
I created the pincode at 1 min ago on daopay.com
I entered it on the site with the respective product
And it says pincode is wrong.

I restarted it and now it says pincode is wrong.
I created the pincode at 1 min ago on daopay.com
I entered it on the site with the respective product
And it says pincode is wrong.

I added products on db and also fixed APP Code

srry for 3x post just to say that none of the pincodes that i create work for any products =/

Last edited by a moderator:
im using tfs 0.3.6 pl1 =/

I really need a script like this cuz i got alot of donations by daopay and i have to give points manually :|

im using tfs 0.3.6 pl1 =/

I really need a script like this cuz i got alot of donations by daopay and i have to give points manually :|

I tested it on 0.3.5, all I can say. I might check it for 0.3.6 later but not now.

I'm all set up and I have a problem when the player klick to buy the donor defect and buy the fault does not come into his backpack

can somebody tell me how i can fix this problem....thank you

I'm all set up and I have a problem when the player klick to buy the donor defect and buy the fault does not come into his backpack

can somebody tell me how i can fix this problem....thank you

Uhm.... He should get the item via Gesior.pl's shopsystem, not via my system. So there'd be the problem.

I've tested it using Gesior Acc-0.3.6.r54.tar.gz and TFS 0.3.6 [latest one].
Worked completely.

Shit, doesn't work completely! You even can't generate test PIN on daopay.com when you choose direct API, or click simulate on your product -_-"

Shit, doesn't work completely! You even can't generate test PIN on daopay.com when you choose direct API, or click simulate on your product -_-"

If you're not satisfied with this script, go use Gesior.pl's one. This one is way better. Go whine to your mom, not to me. Just freaking go to DaoPay.com and from there click simulate. And if you want it to be in the API, then you go code that part yourself? And I know for sure you aren't going to do that you idiot. You're just a little fuck whining on OtLand about totally unimportant things. I might've added those things if you just asked nicely and didn't start bitching from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom