• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New buypoints.php system (using Absolute Mango's DaoPay API)

erro in Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\daopay.php on line 62

already restart.

What PHP version do you have o_O, if you did step 1 and restarted the apache server, and it's still undefined you really MUST have a REALLY outdated version of PHP, which is really unlikely. You have probably done something wrong in php.ini.

Yes, i mean Daopay API, because i have dynamic ip so easy checkpin does't work for me, even daopay technical support can't help they told me to use direct API, but i don't understand how this work. If i can make it in php i would make it for sure but i don't know php language :s

-_- if i can i will make it but my net (neostrada) don't allow to this. So i CANT have static?

I say you this because why i need direct API daopay system. And i know it's not your problem, so how much you want for this, if need be.

I say you this because why i need direct API daopay system. And i know it's not your problem, so how much you want for this, if need be.

I didn't understand a thing of this sentance... Please rephrase it.

haha, i know my english is not good, sorry for that. Thing is simple: can you make this working in direct API system, cuz daopay told me this is only solution for my problem. If you really need i can pay you for that script.

haha, i know my english is not good, sorry for that. Thing is simple: can you make this working in direct API system, cuz daopay told me this is only solution for my problem. If you really need i can pay you for that script.

No sorry... Can't do it for you.

very serious bug!

with just a pin code can buy as many items you want!

to take bug that I think should have a table in what would be saved in the pin code so the player use the code and when were trying to buy the same code again with a warning that ...

very serious bug!

with just a pin code can buy as many items you want!

to take bug that I think should have a table in what would be saved in the pin code so the player use the code and when were trying to buy the same code again with a warning that ...

ROFL! Serious bug? XD.. That's not a bug in my script... It's not even a bug. You should change counts to one on the product management page on DaoPay.com.

Back