• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New dark theme and new posts widget.

Dear members,

Since we were getting a lot of criticism about the current theme and apparently, a lot of people wanted to have a darker theme, I suggested a new theme with a dark color scheme. The new theme was approved by our staff team, which was bought by me a few moments ago. It's the dark version of our current theme so do not expect any big update that you'll have to cope with again. You'll also be given the possibility to switch between the current theme and the new theme through your user settings.

Screenshot:
W1rnRNc.png

You can change which theme you want to be viewing by clicking on the theme's title at the bottom of the forum display here:

gNBxMfl.png

Also, for people who wanted the New Posts widget, it has been added again. You can see at the right side of your screen, while browsing the forum categories.

Yours,
OTLand staff team.

Last edited:
@Znote, I fixed the image, it's on Imgur now. They don't allow hotlinking as it seems. It worked fine for me though.

Awesome job.
Much better.

I honestly didn't think I was going to like it, but there's a few things I really prefer about the new skin.
Thanks @Delirium if you ended up buying this one yourself ;)

Red

I just saw the PHP tags completely malfunctioning with this new layout.
When Lua tags are being worked on (hopefully), I hope there are no dark text colors.

I like the new layout, but there is a problem with the new posts widget =( it doesn't say where the post is.

Ex: Support/Tutorials/Jobs/Tibia

I prefer the light One much more, the dark one looks unprofessional

Finally, I can stay in OTLand for more than 10 minutes without my eyes starting to hurt ;D

On a side note, I suck at properly cutting around the edges of my signature, white dots everywhere :D :D

Back