• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New dark theme and new posts widget.

Dear members,

Since we were getting a lot of criticism about the current theme and apparently, a lot of people wanted to have a darker theme, I suggested a new theme with a dark color scheme. The new theme was approved by our staff team, which was bought by me a few moments ago. It's the dark version of our current theme so do not expect any big update that you'll have to cope with again. You'll also be given the possibility to switch between the current theme and the new theme through your user settings.

Screenshot:
W1rnRNc.png

You can change which theme you want to be viewing by clicking on the theme's title at the bottom of the forum display here:

gNBxMfl.png

Also, for people who wanted the New Posts widget, it has been added again. You can see at the right side of your screen, while browsing the forum categories.

Yours,
OTLand staff team.

Last edited:
back to the dark side :cool:

lol just now that I got used with this theme already? xD well, whatever I know that I can still use this :p

Somehow the username font in posts is too big? At least there's something wrong with it.
For example: White theme has names like this: "Rugged Mage", "Shadowsong".

Dark theme:
"Rugged
Mage"

"Shadowson
g"

Apart from this I think both are nice, they need a bit of work though (Hard to see which threads has new posts in the dark theme as well).

I want to see new threads too. Not only posts ~.~

I prefer the light one, i dont like to much dark, it looks depressive

Finally! OTland is not ugly anymore! Wooohooo! I've almost stopped visiting the site cuz theme was so ugly :p

I will stay on default one.
Otland was always in white-blue colour for me, it's like a trademark, it shouldn't be changed, but I still respect people who don't like default one, they have reasons. Ofc everyone can use browser extensions if they still didn't found good layout for themselves.
Sites with dark/green/brown styles I remember were always awful for me (no offense)

Back