• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New global moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogart, Peroxide and Scarlet Ayleid have been doing an awesome job as board moderators and it is finally their time to become global moderators! We might be opening the staff recruitment board later if we feel that we need new board moderators, but for now you will have to fear our mascot Fury who is the one and only board moderator.

So, when will I get promoted then? it's been years and I've kept my sock clean :<

Welcome to the green side :D

Thank you guys, and yes, I've not posted that much lately, but I am active taking care of reports and such.
My apologies for not being that active :/

congratulations and gook luck for all!

gz guys

HLY8-Z7YC-M5HG-ADBS-G24H

Last edited:
Aaah, jesus christ. So now I can't trolling anymore? AFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. This forum begin boring.. =(

PS: Peroxide, I hate you, and when I find your IP, you'll down by G3M.

and congratulations to.. Scarlet Ayleid just to her.

Aaah, jesus christ. So now I can't trolling anymore? AFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. This forum begin boring.. =(

PS: Peroxide, I hate you, and when I find your IP, you'll down by G3M.

and congratulations to.. Scarlet Ayleid just to her.
3. Trolling:
Trolling is not tolerated under any circumstances. Trolls will be punished immediately.
no, you can't troll

and thanks :D, but no liek to you!

It forum begin boring, rules for everything =( Many fags with power, begin boring =(
You should feel motivated and challenged instead. You'll have to use that little brain of yours to phrase yourself differently and stop with the flat direct insults.

It forum begin boring, rules for everything =( Many fags with power, begin boring =(

Agreed with all except the "Fags" part. Don't really care about that :p

PS: Peroxide, I hate you, and when I find your IP, you'll down by G3M

Love you too. Don't really know what your problem is, just follow the rules like most people do and you'll maybe see the best of me :'D

Rules have to exist, if rules were never made we'd still be a barbaric civilization

Wouldn't that be epic. Anarchy ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.