• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New global moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogart, Peroxide and Scarlet Ayleid have been doing an awesome job as board moderators and it is finally their time to become global moderators! We might be opening the staff recruitment board later if we feel that we need new board moderators, but for now you will have to fear our mascot Fury who is the one and only board moderator.

Just a question, to any higher authority, if and or when registrations for new board moderators will be announced.

we don't know when they'll open, only Tala(and maybe Korn) knows that, however I believe that it'll probably be sometime this month, this is just a guess, and not to be taken as official or anything

Just make sure to have a good looking and nice application and you have a chance :) (tons of colors is not good looking!)

we don't know when they'll open, only Tala(and maybe Korn) knows that, however I believe that it'll probably be sometime this month, this is just a guess, and not to be taken as official or anything

Just make sure to have a good looking and nice application and you have a chance :) (tons of colors is not good looking!)
This doesn't look so bad, does it?

Pandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! u iz greeeeen :)!
gz to all of you tho, have fun with it!

Congratulations.
If a moderater position opens up I might apply, when I fail I can cry myself to sleep, oh the joys of life :).

Tala has already said that there might be openings coming soon :p

I think it will be open soon since there are no board mods only Fury what do that guy xD

Congratulations guys, you did a good job

Status
Not open for further replies.