• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New idea to Lunarforce!

Signed?

• Yes!

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • No!

Votes: 33 29.2%

• Total voters
you talk about this because they are all level 300 + and do not want to take dick brs lol
this is all fear?

Yes, that's fear, are complaining because his team is all level high, brs can not be? fear brs or fear of coming teams shadowcores! cry is free !

They don't use navi. They died like shit because they have no cash and no levels, versus us, we exped a month straight and have loads of cash and levels on them.

Ploodriny's team is the only BR team I can actually vouch for not using Navi, they are also not that bad lol.

You EU people just got your heads sooooo far up your own asses you think your pvp is so far ahead of everyone else, you fail to realize how shit you really are. Ambition at the minute is filled with more retards than anything, even Lapa is in it now. Navid is turning into a back bone-less leader.

I myself will probably stop playing if the team keeps headed in this direction, I hate playing with so many people/retards.

Matt this retarded think him onlyone with hands, let him live in this little place.
idc about Dawid opinion, this little bastard killing someone polands without brain and thinks are so far pro than ever1 of this server, let him talking some jokes if this make him happy, how guy only take ssafast/ shot max frigo and going south/north are pro so far

Last edited:
Matt this retarded think him onlyone with hands, let him live in this little place.
idc about Dawid opinion, this little bastard killing someone polands without brain and thinks are so far pro than ever1 of this server, let him talking some jokes if this make him happy, how guy only take ssafast/ shot max frigo and going south/north are pro so far

english plz

They don't use navi. They died like shit because they have no cash and no levels, versus us, we exped a month straight and have loads of cash and levels on them.

Ploodriny's team is the only BR team I can actually vouch for not using Navi, they are also not that bad lol.

You EU people just got your heads sooooo far up your own asses you think your pvp is so far ahead of everyone else, you fail to realize how shit you really are. Ambition at the minute is filled with more retards than anything, even Lapa is in it now. Navid is turning into a back bone-less leader.

I myself will probably stop playing if the team keeps headed in this direction, I hate playing with so many people/retards.
Then go fight with brs nobody is stopping you and nobody will care if that's really what you think of your team.

Then go fight with brs nobody is stopping you and nobody will care if that's really what you think of your team.

butthurt1.jpg

You clearly care if you responded <3

Sayonara baby boy, going afk.

butthurt1.jpg

You clearly care if you responded <3

Sayonara baby boy, going afk.
Clearly it says nobody will care if you leave and fight for the brs. If you think im "butthurt" because of that you're mistaken. I just don't believe it's worth my time to sit here and come up with a dignified response towards the likes of you.

Clearly it says nobody will care if you leave and fight for the brs. If you think im "butthurt" because of that you're mistaken. I just don't believe it's worth my time to sit here and come up with a dignified response towards the likes of you.

Some will care, I came to these OTs with Navid and others. Just because BRs know me and I know them doesn't mean I will join them, and you are wasting your time coming up with a response towards the likes of me. You have just done it 2x.

Who are you anyway? Lunarforce Shadowcores allstar? Until Steven told me he was your rl before I had no knowledge of you what so ever, even now I barely know you. Just cause Navid likes you doesn't mean you are meaningful in this team, you are just an extra sd, not even a paralyze, you play fucking MS. Stay quiet with your useless ass.

Note: Never have I ever said I'm good or anything like that, I myself say that I'm shit.

Some will care, I came to these OTs with Navid and others. Just because s BRs know me and I know them doesn't mean I will join them, and you are wasting your time coming up with a response towards the likes of me. You have just done it 2x.

Who are you anyway? Lunarforce Shadowcores allstar? Until Steven told me he was your rl before I had no knowledge of you what so ever, even now I barely know you. Just cause Navid likes you doesn't mean you are meaningful in this team, you are just an extra sd, not even a paralyze, you play fucking MS. Stay quiet with your useless ass.

Note: Never have I ever said I'm good or anything like that, I myself say that I'm shit.
We knew each other in rl because he used to go to my school. You had already known me from being in mindgames with you so don't act like you hadn't heard of me yet you acted as a friend to me before you knew I was a rl of stevens and afterwards. Navid obviously likes me and asked me to be in team for a reason, pretty sure if I was just an extra sd I wouldn't be in team. Where are you on actions huh? I've seen you at maybe 3 gathers max in the past week so don't act like your in a position to criticize anyone. Ohh you came here with navid am I supposed to be jealous? You contradicted yourself so I suggest you go back and read all that you said. AND just cause I'm MS doesn't mean I'm useless you tard every vocation has a purpose in the game hence the fact that it's in game. Good for you, you're able to sio and para that makes you the supreme mage huh?

We knew each other in rl because he used to go to my school. You had already known me from being in mindgames with you so don't act like you hadn't heard of me yet you acted as a friend to me before you knew I was a rl of stevens and afterwards. Navid obviously likes me and asked me to be in team for a reason, pretty sure if I was just an extra sd I wouldn't be in team. Where are you on actions huh? I've seen you at maybe 3 gathers max in the past week so don't act like your in a position to criticize anyone. Ohh you came here with navid am I supposed to be jealous? You contradicted yourself so I suggest you go back and read all that you said. AND just cause I'm MS doesn't mean I'm useless you tard every vocation has a purpose in the game hence the fact that it's in game. Good for you, you're able to sio and para that makes you the supreme mage huh?

I just don't believe it's worth my time to sit here and come up with a dignified response towards the likes of you.

No need to get so worked up man, I'm just busting your balls, these forums are a joke. Take whatever I say as one.

Also, I barely have time to come to gathers, I'm working 14h a day when I do go to work, I also have a gf to tend to. I can't, nor won't chose this game over my rl life.

No need to get so worked up man, I'm just busting your balls, these forums are a joke. Take whatever I say as one.

Also, I barely have time to come to gathers, I'm working 14h a day when I do go to work, I also have a gf to tend to. I can't, nor won't chose this game over my rl life.
You came at me what do you expect me to do? Sit here and let you talk shit to me just because the forum is a joke? You quoted a response that was towards what you had said earlier then when you came at me, I'm obviously going to present a rebuttal. That's just taking what I had said out of context. People don't generally take to stuff like that lightly and being a grown man you should of realized that by now.

You came at me what do you expect me to do? Sit here and let you talk shit to me just because the forum is a joke? You quoted a response that was towards what you had said earlier then when you came at me, I'm obviously going to present a rebuttal. That's just taking what I had said out of context. People don't generally take to stuff like that lightly and being a grown man you should of realized that by now.

Believe me, I realized that at a young age. I would expect you to not take it so seriously, since this is a game afterall..

Back