• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New idea to Lunarforce!

Signed?

• Yes!

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • No!

Votes: 33 29.2%

• Total voters
Ye, and I don't care about you Poland with a retarded face and a Orc language, u got nopinngers anymore bcs everyone stopped play that shit and going to shadowcores fighting in ground vs 100 enemys(50 random players )

Use ur brain we just need get fast lvls to fighting , we start from begin, we don't exp 350 and back 290 when exp changes. Like you team.
So don't be a full retar and try to understand

1. I am not from poland neither is more than half of my team.
2. I repeat myself, we dont care about your team on this ot.. you can leave the ot nobody will give a fuck.

1. I am not from poland neither is more than half of my team.
2. I repeat myself, we dont care about your team on this ot.. you can leave the ot nobody will give a fuck.

Are you mad bcs this ot isn't got 100 players or less anymore and u can't fight vs npc maybe?
I guess the only one care about exp there are you not us.
Who u think? U exp for a months with exp shared has going same shadowcores get 300+ when exp changes u back 280, so u are a full felling "i exp for a months if peoples get level same than me easy I kill myself".

it's a game u retard, if u don't know it take down u computer and really kill yourself

Are you mad bcs this ot isn't got 100 players or less anymore and u can't fight vs npc maybe?
Who u think? U exp for a months with exp shared has going same shadowcores get 300+ when exp changes u back 280, so u are a full felling "i exp for a months if peoples get level same than me easy I kill myself".

it's a game u retard, if u don't know it take down u computer and really kill yourself

you are random player aswell still no one knows you so get the fuck off with this stupid idea and go back to hive on shadowcores fight against other bananas kkkkkk apoaskosakoa jajajajaja

you are random player aswell still no one knows you so get the fuck off with this stupid idea and go back to hive on shadowcores fight against other bananas kkkkkk apoaskosakoa jajajajaja
stop insult him please its a very good idea from him.

but it wont be changed anyway ^^ Too many players made 300/400 lvls at normal exp without shared in last months so it will be unfair for them

Just for your information.. before the levels were reduced I was level 260~ after 214, I am now level 298. Is it our fault you guys didnt play before? Accept the fact that your idea wont happen.. the Server was created for US not for you brasilians, you got nothing to say on this OT. We are not fighting npc's (which would be probably still a bigger challenge than fighting monkeys like you).. we actually fight everyday vs Veziv's team. The amount of online players doesnt mean shit.. if its 100 players and they are all fighting. Stop posting, as I said your idea will NEVER happen. :)

Look me I'm 12 years old from Poland without a parents , I'm a master anonymously at computer

No one cares u shleder , the only one need bananas here are you, go back to u shit life and make usefully threads with troll to everyone know u in a Otland community

Just for your information.. before the levels were reduced I was level 260~ after 214, I am now level 298. Is it our fault you guys didnt play before? Accept the fact that your idea wont happen.. the Server was created for US not for you brasilians, you got nothing to say on this OT. We are not fighting npc's (which would be probably still a bigger challenge than fighting monkeys like you).. we actually fight everyday vs Veziv's team. The amount of online players doesnt mean shit.. if its 100 players and they are all fighting. Stop posting, as I said your idea will NEVER happen. :)

It's a forum I can opinion there, if u don't respect it get out from thread , just click at (x) and u will got kick easy

I am just trying to explain you, it wont happen.. so stop spamming. Mark's answer will be "Go Shadowcores if you want shared exp bonus".

If you want to get 250 fast, exp on shadow and transfer to lunar = problem solved.

It's not even hard to take 250 here :p it's pretty easy.

ye i know are easy to get it, but need some free time to waste, and noone have this anymore, 80% of us got a work/school-hg school, we don't live a dad's home like u guys

im talking here not for me, i got a 240 ed when exp changes with full cash, its about ppl trying to make team to start fight against u, its only me still like fighting ?

dont waste u time to tell us a monkey bcs we're from brazil, we dont got 10 ping or less like u guys, but u need to respect to get respect , someone of us got nobrain/retard face/orc language or family got killed by germans, and nobody tell about u tragedy.

Actually I am german.. so yeah.. it's cool you dont like polaks tho.. if you get raped by them on tibia all day. How is it waste of time to turn on bot? If you dont like it, leave the server. I will repeat myself again.. nobody needs you here. What has our school/work to do with where we live?

Actually I am german.. so yeah.. it's cool you dont like polaks tho.. if you get raped by them on tibia all day. How is it waste of time to turn on bot? If you dont like it, leave the server. I will repeat myself again.. nobody needs you here. What has our school/work to do with where we live?

get raped by polacks? hahaha fun

are u stupid or something ? do you think u are good bcs u can killed someone retarded? theres a condition, when u play this pussy with 10 ping u can fuck us, has same u get raped by koreans in a normal games like dota/lol/cs:go

ok? tibia has so much to do with those games and also brazilians are like asians.. aight boy.. get back to school.
Only reason u brazols actually kill anyone is cuz 1 of u noobs knows how to press SD hotkey while the others just login to Navi and stand around like idiots.

you have a lot of prejudice against Brazilians, the server was not made just for you, the team you are already almost 300 +, 350 +, some 400 or 200 battle with Brazilian players, 250? do not talk crap, I guarantee if there change the number of players on the server will increase, and is not only Brazilian players, who have delayed think the server ..

and u guys get died by guys only can press sd htk 4fun where are real noobs in the history?

You guys come and try and ruin a battle yesterday with your navi bullshit, if you really wanna have wars at least show you have skill and use your hands not combo leader and run away as soon as we try and move into you bc you were dropping like flies as soon as you got targeted. Fyi navi potting sucks maybe if you actually pot your teammates they wont die like salar

You guys come and try and ruin a battle yesterday with your navi bullshit, if you really wanna have wars at least show you have skill and use your hands not combo leader and run away as soon as we try and move into you bc you were dropping like flies as soon as you got targeted. Fyi navi potting sucks maybe if you actually pot your teammates they wont die like salar

They don't use navi. They died like shit because they have no cash and no levels, versus us, we exped a month straight and have loads of cash and levels on them.

Ploodriny's team is the only BR team I can actually vouch for not using Navi, they are also not that bad lol.

You EU people just got your heads sooooo far up your own asses you think your pvp is so far ahead of everyone else, you fail to realize how shit you really are. Ambition at the minute is filled with more retards than anything, even Lapa is in it now. Navid is turning into a back bone-less leader.

I myself will probably stop playing if the team keeps headed in this direction, I hate playing with so many people/retards.

Back