• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Map Editor

I would like to request this... If possible.

Like, when you map any borders, and want to place some other borders UNDER the other borders (You with me? xD)

FqNHr.png

Like: You press a button for Example (U) and the borders you will place will automatically be placed under the other borders...

Dno if possible =)

I hate to remove borders for one border you want to put under the current one XD!

I'm checking this thread every day. I won't map until I can use something besides RME.

Red

im so proud of that news, im probably going to donate for you when your done ;) keep up the good work!

As soon as this map editor is done, I'm going to donate too. Are we still going to have to do all that Qt stuff though? Or will it just be a normal .exe?

I just had an idea, you have your brush palette so you right-click on a brush example:grass and then 2 options popup or something with 'Map a mountain' with 2 options gray and brown mountain so when you start mapping the brush maps the ground and 1 floor less the mountain.

Example:

kcn3B.png

I just had an idea, you have your brush palette so you right-click on a brush example:grass and then 2 options popup or something with 'Map a mountain' with 2 options gray and brown mountain so when you start mapping the brush maps the ground and 1 floor less the mountain.

Example:

kcn3B.png

That would be cool.

@OT: How bout a border doodad? So If u make a raw mountain oso, that u can add the borders with doodad.
would be usefull(for me)
:3

Pl0x, keep up this amazin' project!

Regards.

.P also bumping this one, the best idea so far, idk if fallen already did it :p
newsizemp1.gif

He's currently converting everything to "ogl" (I'm guessing it stands for OpenGL) so that's why we probably haven't heard from him in a while.

Back