• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Map Editor

How about a turn around button? So if u make like a part of a shape, aimed to the north, that u can turn it around, to the east. :p

I would like to request this... If possible.

Like, when you map any borders, and want to place some other borders UNDER the other borders (You with me? xD)

FqNHr.png

Like: You press a button for Example (U) and the borders you will place will automatically be placed under the other borders...

Dno if possible =)

I like this idea, Maybe you could make some kind of border priority, of what should be at top?
Like waterborders will always be at top and stuff like that?

And if you feel like having a but of fun, try to make some kind of map generation :3 We want Minecraft landscapes!

How about a turn around button? So if u make like a part of a shape, aimed to the north, that u can turn it around, to the east. :p
Hard and not accurate a bit. You need something like templates in sme or xml file to set eg. chair in every direction.

it would be exelent if you add an option for add more towns than the pre-fixed slots who used to be on Remere's

...& the edition of "descriptions or usages of empty squares" who doesnt apparead on the game if you use it for something btw

...i like to see somethink like a depot without possibility of receive letters &/or parcels from another towns, but without broke the options of the rest of the towns to receive/send parcel/letters to another towns except that, i think that is internal edition, but i think is have something to do with the definition of "town" in the editor

¡TXN A LOT FOR THIS ONE! ¡Cheer Up! ¡you are doing a great job!
(Y)(Y)

How are you calling this new Map-editor?,
it have some date of "beta" or something?

¡Cheers & Bless!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsd-

Fallen wrote in an earlier post that he looks for more active developers to help him out, so i dont think he will continue without anyone helping him :(

Back