• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Map Editor

cyko what did remere do wrong in rme? ;p
a lot of stuff, item ID compatibility with TFS has been broken several times, and he made it closed-source

but the first thing is ok now, if you use RME's items.otb

Thank god. OTs need a new map editor. Remere did a good job upgrading from Sim0ne (Sim0ne wasn't bad, just lacked some features) and hopefully you become the solution to that.
If you need any help testing, let me know.

Red

* removing items by ID on map
* searching for AID, UID, ID, CONTAINER etc.
* support for LUA scripting in map processing (I mean, for ex. I want to set actionid -> 12345 to all items with id 1234 within certain area)
* tabs for opening multiple maps
* autosave feature for map backups
* better map format, like otbm2?
* exporting minimap
* autograph with the pic of Justin Bieber in the splash image before loading of map editor

nice start to an editor, but may i ask why your trying to outdo remere? why not work WITH him? or make a branch? whats the fatal flaw of RME's editor?

WOW. very good job.

this great big potential to become a nice editor .. just fix all the bugs remeres has. (auto bordering, corpses)

You press the "A" key on your keyboard. My god is it so difficult?

Everything else you said, I concur.

nice start to an editor, but may i ask why your trying to outdo remere? why not work WITH him? or make a branch? whats the fatal flaw of RME's editor?

Hahahahah!... HAHAHAHAAHHAAH!!!!!>!....... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... MWAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe you asked that.

Map patches - OpenTibia Fans - Projects

He wouldn't accept assist respond nothing to me or sivael.

Looks cool :D will it be 100% Raw or Both?

Also, if it contains autoborder aswell is it possible to make it when autobordering water areas so that a little a stream will only do the borders? D:

Back