• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Map Editor

This is not a RME discussion thread. Please keep the off-topic away from this thread.

I think RME is 'relevant.' since it will be what everyone will compare your project to, at least until it matures a bit more.

I, of course, have no doubt in the end it will be the other way round. =)

But it brings up the point that semantics here is very important.

Such as "I want to search for a monster and not select it got it? xd "
Details such as that example of "user needs" are important for the specifications of user interface, like 'Selecting result from search set will center viewport on object but leave it unselected and maintain previous selection'

News:
As soon as you see me commit, ill announce beta testing. Beta testers will be put in main post and it will begin after 3-5 beta testers are there. So stay tuned!

Hey fallen
Would like to have a place as beta tester too. Have enough time for finding bugs these days.

I'll love to be a beta tester :), just mapping right now (revamping a whole evo map) so that may help me and help find bugs.

Also i got this idea, to replace items, may work like that, you want to change the whole style of a city so you just select the city and...
Edit > Replace > [Old itemid] [New itemid]
and pff the whole city has new walls :p

I'll love to be a beta tester :), just mapping right now (revamping a whole evo map) so that may help me and help find bugs.

Also i got this idea, to replace items, may work like that, you want to change the whole style of a city so you just select the city and...
Edit > Replace > [Old itemid] [New itemid]
and pff the whole city has new walls :p

You should have to select the area where the change would take place using the selection tool. I think this feature would be fairly easy to add, don't you?

It think it would be great if you could add that feature above once with single using it with action id. Like replace 1111 with 2222.
But also with some kind of .xml file, so you can load a replacment file which replaces a whole wall style with another. Could be made by some users then and it would be easy for other users to place full city styles with one click (well maybe 3 xD)

Back