• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Map Editor

You should have to select the area where the change would take place using the selection tool. I think this feature would be fairly easy to add, don't you?
:p thats what i meant with select the city D: and yea i guess it will be easy :p and cool would save alot of time

t8bdG.png

9gBxm.png

Z9FwS.png

Do you like the new design?

I like the +/- idea. I also like the large amount of space for the name of the objects, which is lacked in Remeres.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fallen again.

Looking good :)

Make it looks like RME or let user choose between ur design or design like in RME.

PS. Add some pixels between sprites. I mean padding/margin :p

I'm not a good designer, if you can design, why not try and contribute?
i don't think that u got what i wanted to say =/ what i mean is, if it is going to be a list/tree it will be a BIG list since we got so many sprites, but if it is going to be like on the image in my post, it will be nice since we will have 5 sprites per roll, got it? :)

i don't think that u got what i wanted to say =/ what i mean is, if it is going to be a list/tree it will be a BIG list since we got so many sprites, but if it is going to be like on the image in my post, it will be nice since we will have 5 sprites per roll, got it? :)

And what he's saying is he's not a good designer, he wants someone to make it for him.

And what he's saying is he's not a good designer, he wants someone to make it for him.

This is where I may actually be able to help him. Example is Monster chart in sig.

Message me on MSN, Fallen.

You are not online

So you design textually? :p

Whatever I do, I do it to a god damn fscking anal retentive standard of pretty.

Code:
    Statements shall always use the optional semicolon which shall have a space before and after.
    Comma delimited lists shall have a space after each comma.
    String concatenation double dots shall have a space before and after.
    Assignments involving string concatenations shall be enclosed in paranthesis.

Horrid|     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR,"You got some "..variable..".")
Better|     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR,"You got some "..variable..".");
Better|     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR,"You got some "..variable..".") ; 
Better|     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You got some "..variable..".") ; 
Better|     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You got some " .. variable .. ".") ; 
Right |     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, ("You got some " .. variable .. ".")) ; 

Maximal use of horizontal use shall be made, only deferring to elegance; (readability).

Before |    if (diffTime >= exhaustTime) then
Before |        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storeValue, newExhaust) ; 
Before |        return true ; 
Before |    else
Before |        return false ; 
Before |    end ; 

After  |    if (diffTime >= exhaustTime) then
After  |        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storeValue, newExhaust) ; 
After  |        return true ; else return false ; 
After  |    end ;

And if you look at all the previous posts I've made in the thread I do my best to exemplify usability and explicitation. Good design is a goal I hold above almost all else, save /b/ and keeping girlfriend just happy enough we still have sex; it's truly an absolute imperative for any project.

Last edited:
Back