• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the applications, it has been interesting to read most of them and it wasn't an easy task to pick the new moderators... but after having the recruitment board open for a month it was just about time.

The new moderators are:
  • Archez - OpenTibia, Community and Art Showoff
  • Cybershot - OpenTibia
  • Don Daniello - Community Chatboards (with extra focus on the Polish board)
  • PAXTON - OpenTibia, Community Chatboards and Miscellaneous
  • Red - OpenTibia, Art Showoff and Miscellaneous
If you posted an application and didn't get any feedback, it doesn't necessarily mean that you were denied. We just don't want to appoint too many moderators at the same time, so it is possible that we will recruit you later if we feel that we need more staff members.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Yup, OTLand hasn't changed their ways, half of them cannot produce a fluent English sentence.

I don't see why you are jealous, im kinda happy for them.. if they got picked and not me, i'd check the reasons why they didnt pick me, and ill try to make them better so next time i'll get picked..

I'm not judging the moderatos already, but I'm pretty certain that Talaturen & Kornholijo, and of course the rest of the staff has a plenty wide experience in picking right people as their coleuges.
As well, I'm very certain that these moderators that recently has been picked, deserves it more than both myself and you LoLaye (just taking you as an example, no offence). Pretty obviously, as we did not get picked.

We're talking about administrators and high positioned staff members, that's been around in the enviorment for at least one year! Which results in a lot of experiences & of course a good reputation.
I'm very, very honored to have been given the opportunity to join the staff, though I did not manage, obviously because there's a various amount of members that's more useful that I am, FOR THE MOMENT. I'll never give up, I'll keep on working, not to become a moderator, but to help out the community!

Thanks for been given this opportunity, really. I appreciate it! :)

Interesting.. Choice. :S

Anyways, I am glad I didn't get choosed. I am going to retire from open tibia for a while, until schools getting a little calmer.

@Siramix. I've been here like 11 months, not a year.

Oh well, let me make an additional comment. I did not mean everyone of you, and I basicly aimed on the global moderators, for example Znote, Xenios & Elfy, and more... :)
But really Stian, I belive in you! Keep the good work up, hopefully you'll keep this position. :)

Yup, OTLand hasn't changed their ways, half of them cannot produce a fluent English sentence.

So what? You're judging a moderator based on his English skills? That's pretty immature in my opinion. Grow up and stop criticising our moderators just because you've been rejected. Why don't you just go back to Otfans and have a nice stay there? It's obvious you're being fed by the so-September Otland-Otfans rivalry.

So what? You're judging a moderator based on his English skills? That's pretty immature in my opinion. Grow up and stop criticising our moderators just because you've been rejected. Why don't you just go back to Otfans and have a nice stay there? It's obvious you're being fed by the so-September Otland-Otfans rivalry.

Couldn't agree more...

Thanks, I'll do my best! ;)

Red

I applied, but all they replied was "DoNKEY GO OUt MY Land" :S THIS IS NOT NOrMAL RACISM! IT's ANImALIsM

@elf:
Thanks. And thanks for your idea about making developer my primary group :)

I don't see why you are jealous, im kinda happy for them.. if they got picked and not me, i'd check the reasons why they didnt pick me, and ill try to make them better so next time i'll get picked..

Don't except getting picked, because it's pretty obviously you wont get picked....

But ye, congratz to new mods ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.