• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new open tibia list project

What do you think?

• Total voters

pchtz

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)

I'd like to contribute all the Open Tibia the community with this project I've been working on for a while:

Basically it's a new alternative to publish your opentibia server or find your perfect fit with a very smart and simple search box.
You can actually search things like "poland pvp 8.6"

I developed this site from scratch using some cool Bootstrap features and the Laravel PHP Framework.
It's completely free and absolutely new (like there is just 1 OT published lol) but I hope it becomes a strong tool for every open tibia player and developer.

Kind regards!

pd. I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right board. I'm not actually advertising any server. If any moderator wants to move this thread to another board, you are welcome.
Thank you!

Looks great and does exactly what it says on the box. Displays well on my iphone too.
A few suggestions:
1.) Rather than having the port text field only suggest 7171, actually have it default to this. I didn't even notice that it was only a suggestion when I went through the form and therefore got the red cross error. The vast majority of servers are running on 7171, may as well default to it.
2.) Client patch versions to select from please. For example, we can pick 10.9 - but not 10.98.
3.) I don't need to see the top of the page on every load. Can you send repeat visitors directly to #list?
4.) Since you have mail configured for opentibia.io, can you switch your account authentication email over to that too rather than your personal gmail? (Not that it really matters)
5.) I'd probably swap out the current #list section with the feature-full list of /servers. Ideally, after the first visit, the full list should be 0 clicks away. Maybe allow users to toggle on/off the filter features. I really like that you can specify the number of rows too.

Last edited:
Looks great and does exactly what it says on the box. Displays well on my iphone too.
A few suggestions:
1.) Rather than having the port text field only suggest 7171, actually have it default to this. I didn't even notice that it was only a suggestion when I went through the form and therefore got the red cross error. The vast majority of servers are running on 7171, may as well default to it.
2.) Client patch versions to select from please. For example, we can pick 10.9 - but not 10.98.
3.) I don't need to see the top of the page on every load. Can you send repeat visitors directly to #list?
4.) Since you have mail configured for opentibia.io, can you switch your account authentication email over to that too rather than your personal gmail? (Not that it really matters)
5.) I'd probably swap out the current #list section with the feature-full list of /servers. Ideally, after the first visit, the full list should be 0 clicks away. Maybe allow users to toggle on/off the filter features. I really like that you can specify the number of rows too.
Thank you for you comments! I wrote everything down. I really appreciate your feedback!

I cannot add my ots to the list. Clicking submit does nothing.

I cannot add my ots to the list. Clicking submit does nothing.
Hi!
Which browser are you using?
Send me direct message with a screenshot or more evidence so I can help you.
Regards

Add a light theme too
I will consider it. Thank you

Hi everyone!

I fixed a lot of bugs and followed you recommendations :) and more than 250 servers have already been added!

Regards

bump ;) 300+ servers :D

Don't require so many rules as otservlist.org its actually cancer. People should be able to use any means to get players on their game.

No more opentibia.io?
I had to put it down. Few visits and I couldn't afford Google Adsense and other campaigns to make it grow.
You guys seem interested, and I really appreciate it.

As legadoss said
no money, no food
without food you are dead.
However I can make it online again. In fact the project and all the code was pretty neat. I really enjoyed developing it.

Thank you all!

And we are back online!

Not to be rude or anything but there are so many out there already. What makes this any better?

Back