• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New OTItemEditor

any help? im trying to put the 10.55 client on item editor but this happens

15yafll.png

15yafll.png

open file location then /plugings/pluginthree.xml
Check that file and add tibia 10.55 as the rest added.

everything opens fine, and everything changed where it needed to be changed. Tried for 10.77 and it lets me edit the values (they turn red), I click save, then when the item is on my screen ingame I get a client debug, and I have to restore defaults for it to stop debugging.

everything opens fine, and everything changed where it needed to be changed. Tried for 10.77 and it lets me edit the values (they turn red), I click save, then when the item is on my screen ingame I get a client debug, and I have to restore defaults for it to stop debugging.
Actually you can't edit everything unless your use OTC.

For example some items are not stack-able in tibia.spr ( which causes error ).

Actually you can't edit everything unless your use OTC.

For example some items are not stack-able in tibia.spr ( which causes error ).
I tried to make a stackable item non stackable, and also tried to add light to some items.

I was wonder how you find the datsignature and the sprsignature of the Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr files so I can try to manually add support for 10.9?

And also if it is as easy as adding
Code:
<client version="1090" description="Client 10.90" otbversion="58" datsignature="38DE" sprsignature="5525213D"/>

into the PluginThree.xml file

Ok found out myself actually, the proper line to add to PluginThree.xml is
Code:
<client version="1090" description="Client 10.90" otbversion="58" datsignature="3F26" sprsignature="565EE171"/>
I found this out by going to File -> Preferences -> Browse and found my 10.9 tibia install folder, It then warned me saying it had an unknown version and displayed the datsignature and sprsignature.

I then opened my old items.otb and send to Tools -> Update OTB version and it automatically added the new items and kept my custom items :D.
Thanks you whoever designed this program!

Ok found out myself actually, the proper line to add to PluginThree.xml is
Code:
<client version="1090" description="Client 10.90" otbversion="58" datsignature="3F26" sprsignature="565EE171"/>
I found this out by going to File -> Preferences -> Browse and found my 10.9 tibia install folder, It then warned me saying it had an unknown version and displayed the datsignature and sprsignature.

I then opened my old items.otb and send to Tools -> Update OTB version and it automatically added the new items and kept my custom items :D.
Thanks you whoever designed this program!
i still get unsupported client version

Back