• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New Project, 100% RPG, 0% Project ... Search Team to advance.

Felipe Puga

Reaction score
Good, I present my name is Felipe.
Today, the decision was made along with investors to create a server 100% RPG, based on Tibia Rl.
As I said before, I am already working with investors, so money is no problem.

We need People who can work in these areas ( We know about this works but not experts. ) :
Programmer
Mapper
Scripter
Web designer ( I have one but it is not 100% linked to tibia )
And Others...

We need a server that has the real tibia map along with the latest version and the least possible errors.

So please, people who are really interested and want to works with us, please contact me, with your history and tell me why we have to choose you.
You have to know, with the time people who works with us, will earn money.

Thanks!
Felipe

welp 2 post, also your name remembers me someone who scammed people back in time ago on xenobot forums. Can you give us more information?

Yeah MiahFH, so the investors could abandon the project when it's nearly done and there's no money to host it. Then the guy will not be the one to blame, because it will be "investors" fault :) Then some time later we will see this server up and running, hosted by this guy, but nobody who worked on the project will see their money :) My wild guess this is :p

Hello There, to anyone, if you are going to replay just for says bad things please keep your commentary and live your life, To streamside if you want more information for me because you are interested in works with us, please send me an inbox and u will know all about the project and the team ofcourse, for me this is a dream not an way to make more money, so enjoy your life guys, thanks.

And another things, the investors is me and a friend of mine, so 2 people, and money for me is not a problem ;), so this is a idea i want to get done yes or yes, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going to be project manager, first start thinking what kind of server you want to make.
Right now you looking to hire people and you don't even know what for.

Nobody can really apply to your thread anyway, because all you said 0% project done. You might aswell make us code new TFS.

After you have sorted your things out and need a Lua scripter, there is a link in my signature.

I think in this life when you want to make or create something you need 2 things, first money and the second is really want to do it, and i have both, the rest in only decisions, and i want to make all the decision asking my team and parners to make the right choice, so please if you dont know about my methods dont put negative things about it, and i dont give all the information because that is not public just to people need to know, thanks for your time.

If you want like what, 5-6 (?) people to make all the decisions then I will wish you good luck. I will repeat what has been said already. If you want a team, for so called "100% RPG server", then you either make up your minds guys and come up with a wireframe/foundation for this server or you will end up with few people trying to impose their own meaning of "100% RPG" and eventually you will end up with a person whose ideas were supported, the rest will leave, that simple.

And to make things clear, I'm not being negative here (well, the scenario is pessimistic, but it's also very likely), just want to give you a great advice that comes purely from experience. If you have no leader and no vision, then it will be hardly possible to keep people together and have them focused on a common target.

Back