• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

Town Gate
gb8e6xG.png

* Mini Update *

Has been done:
  • Added monsters to the map!
  • You will get your hands over 100+ monsters ready and configured with their attacks!
  • Also you will be able to evolve them, even if their evolution is not on the map!
Todo:
  • Coding the attacks!
  • Adding their respective loot!
  • Add npcs to the map!
  • Make some minor changes to the map!
  • Configure the rest of 150+ monsters (But this will be done, while the testserver is online.)

"So we aim to finish this month and open project on april."

we are in may, when you open ?

"So we aim to finish this month and open project on april."

we are in may, when you open ?

Sorry, for not keeping the actual test date. Since i'm working alone in this project, it's time consuming to configure everything alone.

Changelog:
  • Over 160+ attacks has been coded!
  • Damage formula has been refactored!
  • Cleaned old code and remove unnecessary features!
  • Added monsters respective elements, loot, voices, exp, speed and health.

I would love to see something like this:
Since each monster will have different stats, and to spice the old grinding method a bit (Which is still hunt for x time to level up.), you could implement some sort of training system, in which you can train with your monster certain attributes, ofc, it will reduce other attributes and WILL have a limit for raising stats..
For example:
Some mini games that you must accomplish right in order to enhance for example, 'Strenght' by one point. If you do, have an exhaustion set for the monster, ie: 'Dragon's too tired from his training. You must wait to train again.'
I would love to play it, hope my suggestion is good enough ^^
Also, egg-hatch system is amazing, would love it too!

Thank you everyone, for your suggestions. Ofcourse i will take look at them. But before i create new systems, i would like to test the core systems and get everything smooth running.

Alot of optimzations has been done on the server. I've also added effectivness on the dex, to make it easier for people see what would be effective against a type of monster:
63ra-AF.png

I'm pretty much done at this point. We got over 160 attacks done, all elements, voices, items and their prices has been added. Potions has been also added. Experience table for the monsters seems fine and their exp gain aswell. Damage formula seems fine aswell and also the conditions are working from stun, fire, poison, blind, paralyze and etc...

Test date? Now i'm very sure, that we will able to open the server on early June 2016. Thank you everyone who has been patient and stay tuned!

Cheers!

Best of luck with the project, due to my job I was unable to further assist you with idea's but I will certainly take a look at it if I find the time. The progress has been amazing. Cheers to you!

Best of luck with the project, due to my job I was unable to further assist you with idea's but I will certainly take a look at it if I find the time. The progress has been amazing. Cheers to you!
Cheers mate! I owe alot of your help, hope everything is good with you :)

Thank you everyone, for your suggestions. Ofcourse i will take look at them. But before i create new systems, i would like to test the core systems and get everything smooth running.

Alot of optimzations has been done on the server. I've also added effectivness on the dex, to make it easier for people see what would be effective against a type of monster:
63ra-AF.png

I'm pretty much done at this point. We got over 160 attacks done, all elements, voices, items and their prices has been added. Potions has been also added. Experience table for the monsters seems fine and their exp gain aswell. Damage formula seems fine aswell and also the conditions are working from stun, fire, poison, blind, paralyze and etc...

Test date? Now i'm very sure, that we will able to open the server on early June 2016. Thank you everyone who has been patient and stay tuned!

Cheers!

Open?

I have revive this project from the dead. I finally got back all the files, that've lost and saw that the server is near beta. The only thing left i had to do, was adding npcs around the map. Which i'm on my way doing it.

ro0cWPf.png

Last edited:
Ive been following this thread since start hope it goes well, gl.

Back