• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otlanders,

Printer here. I've thougt about this sometime and i really want to pull it off. I want to make a "pokemon-ish" server, but based on tibia sprs.

What i've have done so far? Completely nothing. Because i'm here to take your suggestions and make them. So please comment below!

Things to think about:
How many "pokemons", should player carry or should it be only one?
*What item should contain the "pokemons"?

Cheers!

Early bump, since i created the thread to early.

The max number of pokemons should be 6.
about the item its kinda hard to find one in tibia sprites maybe you can only add poke ball sprite?

The max number of pokemons should be 6.
about the item its kinda hard to find one in tibia sprites maybe you can only add poke ball sprite?
Thats the thing, i do not want to edit anything in the client. So people can easily download latest and play.

Each Pokemon will have a different itemid and atleast your serv will contain 50 pokemons so you'll have to edit sprites to let all of the items have the same look..

without edit sprintes, you can put the pokemons in for exemple, golden embled runes :3
or spells, like utevo res ...

Each Pokemon will have a different itemid and atleast your serv will contain 50 pokemons so you'll have to edit sprites to let all of the items have the same look..
Why? You can manage to use same item id to storage every pokemon

As @samco said:
_BL5GueGU.png

P5oj060_O.png

I have made some basis stuff, such as:
  • Order system
  • Level and stats system
  • Calling or recalling
  • Cooldown

Whats order sys for?

EDIT:

You could try to do an additional stats system for the monsters, so not every caught monster will be equal to others (increased / decreased armor, atk, special atk, etc) ^^

Order the monster to walk to a location and etc..
That is what the stats system is for, not every monster have same stats.

Order the monster to walk to a location and etc..
That is what the stats system is for, not every monster have same stats.
Fine, its great to read that.

About how much monsters could the player carry, i think 4 is a good number. Leveling up monsters when u already have some at certain "high" level is kinda boring, so maybe more than 4 will make ppl to have 3-4 leveld and 2-3 shits just to fill the team

and the MOBA project stopped? it seemed to be a great project.
I stopped it due to data loss and also it would req alot of work to mantain that kind of server.

I will share some of my ideas for this server, maybe you will use any of them.
Well, items which will carry monsters should be related to monster's element.
It would be nice to see server where you attack only with monsters which did you catch.
Also, items giving bonus to monster's defense, attack, etc. For example, terra set giving bonus to earth monsters.
Goodluck on this project. :)

That's pretty awesome. If you manage to make a "Pokemon" server but instead of Pokemon use Tibia sprites that would be amazing! It would certainly put an interesting twist on the sever.
Most Pokemon fans already know which Pokemon is good or bad, but using monsters as Pokemon would create a totally new atmosphere! The only problem I think of right now is evolutions.
With all of the Tibia sprites currently available you could certainly make some evolution that make sense for example, "Larva>>Scarab>>Ancient Scarab" but there would only be a handful of those that you could do.

Back