• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

Today i've been finishing the fishing monsters. Now you can fish up to 20 + monsters.

mf2t8h_.gif

This week a new seprate thread will be created, to announce when we will launch beta.

Glad to see it's actually reaching the beta phase. Never thought it would make it that far so good job!! :)
As someone who loves Pokemon games and has played many Pokemon servers, this sure does add an interesting twist with so much room for improvement and potential features. :D

Glad to see it's actually reaching the beta phase. Never thought it would make it that far so good job!! :)
As someone who loves Pokemon games and has played many Pokemon servers, this sure does add an interesting twist with so much room for improvement and potential features. :D
Cheers man. As you said, "much room for improvement and potential features." Since it's not depended on tv show as pokemon. We are able to add whatever we want.

Hello everyone, hopefully today i will be able to setup the dedicate server and tomorrow we will announce when beta will start! We have also picked a name for the server already, you will see it tomorrow ;)

We will use the awesome bitAAC by @Cornex. He will also help me out to setup it up. Cheers to him for the aac and also the help. The layout will be basic, until i find a designer.

I'm excited, i hope you guys are excited aswell!

Hello guys, just got my dedicate server. But i will not be able to do anything until to tomorrow. So keep an eye out and sorry for the inconvenience

Back