• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW] RL Fishing Map The Kill The Noise Raell's

raell5

Premium User
Reaction score
OMG I AM Create A Very Nice Map CTF EVENTS WAR EVENTS KILL'S EVENTS AND BEST SYSTEM COME LOOK S'S The Map !

Cit !
cidade1x.png

Cit NEW !
cidade6.png

Monsters !
cidade5.png

Frozen-hell Cit !
cidade4.png

NEW LOCATION Players !
cidade2.png

9 Cits !
cidade3.png

Fishing RL Mobs Por LEVING !
undeadmobs.png

undeadh.png

HACKED TEMPLE :X
39622527511804921144517.jpg

LOOK NO HAVE BUGS THE MAP Contact The More Bugs ATT. ! Bug X-Bow Fixed !

..::lScan The Mapl::..
https://www.virustotal.com/file/3d2...7f2a8f770ecb3b7c4a616dd7/analysis/1335287837/

Credits!
[Raell's Undead 50% Pelos Scripts]
[Menoxcide 10% Pelo Mapa]
[Raell's Kill's 40% Por Os Scripts Dos Events]

~ATT Undead Team~

Attachments

• Greated Undead My Pass Raells Kills.rar
    16.1 MB · Views: 87 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Is really nice server! Nice scripts ect... Think the map needs a little work though. Lacking detail and a bit buggy in places. Besides that, really nice server!

approved? map download? wtf?! are you guys kidding me?
move this to mapping forum or data packs. it's damn distro's here

What is with this server map? It is so buggy and just doesnt make sense at all.. Portals dont take you to the right place... Some houses dont work... Its just a big mess

approved? map download? wtf?! are you guys kidding me?
move this to mapping forum or data packs. it's damn distro's here
did you even tried to download before talking crap? it is a distro, not my fault TC doesn't know proper English

um im trying to make a server but i know how to put on server im having problems with RME to fix map and making a god i dont have the downloads for could u tell me what to do pls

Back