• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New server looking to hire a competent Team. Serious Applications Only, Fair and Good Payment.

TWTibia

Reaction score
TOTAL WAR TIBIA

FULLY PVP FOCUSED SERVER
EXCLUSIVE NEW EVENTS SYSTEM
GLOBAL AND CUSTOM GAME MODES
SEASON REWARDS WITH RL MONEY
24HOURS TWITCH CHANNEL
BRINGING COMPETITIVE PVP TIBIA TO A NEW LEVEL

JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY AND COME BE A PART OF A NEW ERA OF TIBIA PVP
Greetings everyone from OTLand.
Come join and help make all of these features a reality! We have a fully funded project, the resources to make this real, we only need to find competent and engaged team members to help us make this real. If you have any of the following skills, please contact me via Discord (GSenna#2671):

CODING
OT Server side and OT Client Side.
WEBDESIGNER
HTML5 and Integrating Server and Website.
Mapper
Experienced Mappers for global and custom maps.
Scripting
OT Scripers with in-depth knowledge.
Leadership
Looking for a developer with the proper skills, technical and interpersonal, to manage a dev team. This position will have a significant higher payment.​

The payment is totally flexible, we could keep you on a weekly payment based on hours work, or we can agree on a production based payment, per system, map, etc...

Don't be afraid that we do not have any graphics material yet, we are a serious, but we all need to start somewhere. Come join us and make this project a reality and a huge success.

Hi i can make for you everything... But no maps. If you are interesting send me PM. I wait for msg from you. If you want i can do something for free, for you. All project, but like i write...no maps. Or if you want write hier. I wait.

Hi i can make for you everything... But no maps. If you are interesting send me PM. I wait for msg from you. If you want i can do something for free, for you. All project, but like i write...no maps. Or if you want write hier. I wait.
Hello! PM Sent!

Xolekmc <-- very helpful user with a good command of service, I recommend !!!

We have so far FULFILLED the positions of Lead Dev, Webdesigner and Dev for Server side.
we are still in NEED of Developer for OTC and Mapper!

Hello i'm interested in Mapping position, also considering that i enjoy custom ones.

The position is still available?

I really wonder what your hiring process involves, considering you hired a lead developer within a couple of days.

I really wonder what your hiring process involves, considering you hired a lead developer within a couple of days.
What is the purpose of your post? I do not understand why you would post something like this. Do you wish to make the project look bad somehow?
Not that i owe you any explanation, but the hiring process started more than a week ago, only this post is more recent.

What is the purpose of your post? I do not understand why you would post something like this. Do you wish to make the project look bad somehow?
Not that i owe you any explanation, but the hiring process started more than a week ago, only this post is more recent.

The purpose of my post is to satisfy my genuine curiosity. I am not sure why you think I am trying to make your project look bad. All I want to know is on what criteria you based your lead dev's hiring.

I would like to say that we appreciate everyone that has come forward and shown interest in working with us in this project, but we have fulfilled all positions.
Thank you all for you time.

Edit:
We have opened a Design position. Please contact me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Back