• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Signature

mcdonalds-obesity.jpg

signed by calar full dominando ^ in corner africans WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CALAR DOMINANDO

Last edited:
ladnie sie gruby bawisz wbil drako na vt i robi reloadzik wiec sensory nie sensory i ogolem duzo ludzi ida do niego wiec chyba postoisz w depo

Calar when he wins wm
"Guys i went to sc ool today i ate much food and thought about where to own VEZIV"
remember ankh passage calar? ahhahahahahahaha no life mode [ON]

Calar when he wins wm
"Guys i went to sc ool today i ate much food and thought about where to own VEZIV"

hahaha yeah I remember it fucking nerd calar nolifer

ladnie sie gruby bawisz wbil drako na vt i robi reloadzik wiec sensory nie sensory i ogolem duzo ludzi ida do niego wiec chyba postoisz w depo

To co z tego? niech ida easy.

There is something like sarcasm, but pakis may not know about this ;/

Client Count 17
ale veziv cie bedzie kopal o ja

To co z tego? niech ida easy.

There is something like sarcasm, but pakis may not know about this ;/
Sarcasm? myass retard stop acting liek such a boss its a 2 d game first of all im not even a paki or religious so shtu the fuck up you polack immigrants piss me off in this country

Sarcasm? myass retard stop acting liek such a boss its a 2 d game
That's what you/xabor/shemoz are trying to do all the time, all of you are trying to act cool.

Client Count 17
ale veziv cie bedzie kopal o ja

nom;/

Yes I have a British passport you dickhead, you only got cuz you were born in England and they wouldn't accept you back to your country full of bombs and terrorists, that's why you can't leave UK since they won't allow you or your family on a plane. If you know Poland is in Europe so traveling from Poland to UK or UK to Poland is ok.

Yes I have a British passport you dickhead, you only got cuz you were born in England and they wouldn't accept you back to your country full of bombs and terrorists, that's you can't leave UK since they won't allow you or your family on a plane. If you know Poland is in Europe so traveling from Poland to UK or UK to Poland is ok.
cry cry plz ;]

Cry about what? you got no valid points right now. I got nothing to be ashamed of not like you "Turban"

Cry about what? you got no valid points right now. I got nothing to be ashamed of not like you "Turban"
Yeh but all your points are invalid. im not even muslim you retard get it in your Brain
ah sry u dont have one now cry one fat kid no wonder why ppl in africa etc cant eat cuz of you

But why are you getting angry? well you're Turkish right? your face looks like my morning shit.

But why are you getting angry? well you're Turkish right? your face looks like my morning shit.
Cry on kid relax all twifysoft know u are fat now gonan stop replying to u since its senseless fucking retard.

guys!
do not laugh with Calar

Calar sells money on shadowcores
on food in UK but yet nothing grossed.....
kk your time has passed
game-over-gif-gif

bb mcdonald

Officially Signed by Veziv (Patryk Siwek)
Lunarforce.twifysoft.net Dominated by Wipe Again 2013-2014
Shadowcores.twifysoft.net Dominated by All In/Wipe Again 2012-2013
Veziv Do Piachu

HAHAHAH HE LOST 30 fragS and he leave LUNAR ots for 3 months but he dominando lunar
hahahahaha what a zero fucking calar no name... 4ever...

On shadow when I play when we fight with omel drako nuskei etc etc~~

calar was doing arrow on evo.com with kayto on 8.6 but nvn he are fucking looser calar aka no name

guys where are mages.....!

Yes I have a British passport you dickhead, you only got cuz you were born in England and they wouldn't accept you back to your country full of bombs and terrorists, that's why you can't leave UK since they won't allow you or your family on a plane. If you know Poland is in Europe so traveling from Poland to UK or UK to Poland is ok.

Turkey is also partly in europe, gzgz

Back