• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Signature

Does it matter? He was born in UK

As far as i know, there's a ''blood law'' in UK, so the fact he was born in Uk, doesn't make him British.

@Fidgitz1234

Really? now you gonna show off, you were born in UK XDDDD???? You're Turkish anyway so it's pathetic how you deny it. + calling me a Brazol ? You wanna offend me in some funny way. Im not Brazilian, even if I was, i see nothing to be ashamed of.

As far as i know, there's a ''blood law'' in UK, so the fact he was born in Uk, doesn't make him British.

@Fidgitz1234

Really? now you gonna show off, you were born in UK XDDDD???? You're Turkish anyway so it's pathetic how you deny it. + calling me a Brazol ? You wanna offend me in some funny way. Im not Brazilian, even if I was, i see nothing to be ashamed of.
Quote me when i said im showing off you BRazilian retard go lick more calar is stupid idiot all knows BRAZOLS ARE
zero now go cry me river kid
and when the fuck did i deny shits? im kurdish not turkish btw its actually a big difference im not muslim u retard
i dont think kid slike you understand english

Quote me when i said im showing off you BRazilian retard go lick more calar is stupid idiot all knows BRAZOLS ARE
zero now go cry me river kid
and when the fuck did i deny shits? im kurdish not turkish btw its actually a big difference im not muslim u retard
i dont think kid slike you understand english

and why you're still calling me a Brazilian, did they hurt you in childhood?

you can be even ethiopian, i don't give a fuck, you just simply don't know basic laws obliged in "your" country.

never called you a muslim so don't know why you write about it.

>>being kurdish, offend brazilians ????

Back