• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Signature

People judging others by what nationality they have, you cant blame their country for having dumb people like Umit or so. It's mainly their parents failing in teaching them manners. There's a lot of nice turkish, polish, brazilian etc people in the world.

People judging others by what nationality they have, you cant blame their country for having dumb people like Umit or so. It's mainly their parents failing in teaching them manners. There's a lot of nice turkish, polish, brazilian etc people in the world.
Ye, but that's not the point :D I'm not racist, I'm just laughing at this turban-head aka umit.

dominated by wipe again?
a warmode when key players in this team didnt play

try again plz

dominated by wipe again?

try again plz

Well how about previous warmodes? when we had equal teams? like the one before rep/tera? 400-200?

You know i'm doing this to annoy veziv ;d

dominated by wipe again?

try again plz

Who are those key players? Navid & Killian were playing who are bascially the best players in ur team lol.

Do you mean Lovac aka run around in dara city losing pz and instead of going on main to boat loggin on noob char?

Back