• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Skin

There's tonnes.. just google 'vbulletin skins/styles/themes'

dude I already posted my favourites

he said "WEBSITES WITH VBULLETIN THEMES"

:)

(Träna läsförståelse :D)

Why not add one more skin, make it default, but make those who like the old one able to change in the UserCP?

This way, your money is not wasted as most users will just stick to the default, but the one that really hates or can't use the new skin will be able to use the old one?

I hope you pick something easy to use, goodlooking and that can perhaps relate alittle to Tibia in some sort of way.

Why not add one more skin, make it default, but make those who like the old one able to change in the UserCP?

This way, your money is not wasted as most users will just stick to the default, but the one that really hates or can't use the new skin will be able to use the old one?

I hope you pick something easy to use, goodlooking and that can perhaps relate alittle to Tibia in some sort of way.
"Only if we can choose between skins through the usercp!"
an option already :p

bumping again

Not until you can find a theme which is better than this one, and the majority will agree with you.

It would be great to choose between skins in the usercp. Got nothing agianst this skin though. Its much better than other OT forums. (etc Tibia UG).

Back