• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Skin

It would be great to choose between skins in the usercp. Got nothing agianst this skin though. Its much better than other OT forums. (etc Tibia UG).

That would mean longer downtimes when we're updating to newer vBulletin version (more templates to resolve conflicts in), and alot more work when we add something new because we have to add it to all the skins.

I think you should changes skin to a new one with more colors i hate this it so boring and no colors

That would mean longer downtimes when we're updating to newer vBulletin version (more templates to resolve conflicts in), and alot more work when we add something new because we have to add it to all the skins.

Oki, we both hate to work our ass off. So lets keep with this we already got. :)

As I said, this ain't so bad either. ^^

Back