• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ NEW SLOT ERRO (0.3.6)

wesquel

Reaction score
I added a new slot using the sources, but when I disconnect the item it disappears, does anyone know which function saves the items when disconnecting from TFS?

Pokemon-WxW-_Revolution_-2020-05-05-23-12-40.gif

I added a new slot using the sources, but when I disconnect the item it disappears, does anyone know which function saves the items when disconnecting from TFS?

View attachment 45234
You have to add it in client and server, you must add all functionality like other slots have. Also open client console to read any errors.

You have to add it in client and server, you must add all functionality like other slots have. Also open client console to read any errors.
I already changed everything that was necessary in the source of the otclient, the same problem is in the source of the server.

edit: (probably in function [bool IOLoginData :: savePlayer (Player * player])

edit2 : (resolved)

Last edited:
I already changed everything that was necessary in the source of the otclient, the same problem is in the source of the server.

edit: (probably in function [bool IOLoginData :: savePlayer (Player * player])

edit2 : (resolved)
Always try to post solving of the issue if you get it. You will help each others who will get the same problem and trying find solve of it.

Always try to post solving of the issue if you get it. You will help each others who will get the same problem and trying find solve of it.

I had modified a 'for' in the function "IOLoginData::saveItems(const Player* player, const ItemBlockList& itemList, DBInsert& query_insert)" it wasn't supposed to change.

Back