• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New sprites in rme

Fifflaren

Art of Conquest
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otland, I know this question have been asked quite alot over the years and I have tried following the threads I could find but I still have the problem that RME wont register new sprites :(

I do have the same Tibia.spr in rme as the pics say. But is it something Im missing, do I need to do something else?

Im not sure if this matters but Im using tfs 1.2 > v 10.98.
Latest Rme I found on otland > RME

Items not working in rme.PNG
rme not working 2.PNG
rme not working 4.PNGrme not working 3.PNG

Solution
Hello Otland, I know this question have been asked quite alot over the years and I have tried following the threads I could find but I still have the problem that RME wont register new sprites :(

I do have the same Tibia.spr in rme as the pics say. But is it something Im missing, do I need to do something else?

View attachment 42585
View attachment 42586
View attachment 42587View attachment 42588

Hi!

Uncheck "Check file signatures".

Go to your server files and copy the files "tfs/data/items/items.xml" and "tfs/data/items/items.otb".
Go to your rme folder and paste them within folder at "rme/data/1098/".

Go to your client files and copy the files...

Copy items.otb and tibia.spr from your server data/items folder to RME data/1098 folder (or whatever version you use) You can set custom paths in RME preferences/Client version aswell. Use the method you like most.

Open the map and make sure it's loading the correct client version. Open propierties (control+P) and change client version to 10.98 (or the one you use)

View attachment 42585
View attachment 42586
View attachment 42587View attachment 42588

Hi!

Go to your server files and copy the files "tfs/data/items/items.xml" and "tfs/data/items/items.otb".

Go to your client files and copy the files "client/tibia.spr" and "client/tibia.dat".

If you let your RME opened (even if map is opened also), simply press F5 to refresh all data.
If not, open your RME and your map.

Solution
Hi!

Go to your client files and copy the files "client/tibia.spr" and "client/tibia.dat".

If you let your RME opened (even if map is opened also), simply press F5 to refresh all data.
Last time i tried that for my custom edits, rme lagged bad. I let it sit for over a day and it never loaded.

Last time i tried that for my custom edits, rme lagged bad. I let it sit for over a day and it never loaded.

If you made it load with your server and client with the new sprites, there is no reason for this step-by-step does not.

If you made it load with your server and client with the new sprites, there is no reason for this step-by-step does not.
I was saying, i tried to load my custom edits into RME by the method stated and RME failed to load. It just sat loading for over a day.

Hi!

Dude you're a life saver <33333 Big thanks

Back