• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New staff members & anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time for new blood in the staff. We're adding four new global moderators, and demoting some of the current moderators due to inactivity (as in, they haven't logged in or posted anything for months, and haven't provided any reason for their inactivity). We'd like to thank the following users for being part of our staff until today: Bogart, ntmr, Scarlet Ayleid and Xenios.

Our new global moderators are: Evan, Ninja, Siramix and Summ.

We have also added dominique120 and Printer to the support team, which we are likely to expand even more when we can find users who are qualified for the position. If you are interested in joining the Support Team, assist users in the Support board and we'll contact you if you think that you are appropriate for the position.

Oh, and today also marks OTLand's 7th anniversary.
Happy anniversary, OTLand!

Happy bday Otland and Gz to the staff members :)

Last edited:
Congratulations all new staff members and i wish u all a happy anniversary:)!

Goodbye old mods!
@Xenios You'll be missed, you were one of the most significant Global Moderator through all the history of OtLand, Good Luck.
@ntmr @Delirium koolest guys on earth! hope you both are ok.

Welcome new mods!
@Siramix So happy you're here now :)

And hbday OtLand! 7 years of fun, fights, growing, learning and those good things people say in speeches.

@Edit
I didnt read the entire post correctly :) My mistake

Last edited:
Last edited:
Happy Anniversary and Congratulations to the new Staff Members!

Congrats to the new mods!

And happy birthday OTLand!

The problem starts when u can't even check the time when the post was created.
I'd prefer having an inactive mod who is useful (when he is active) rather than an active one who is here for business.

Another problem is that the edit feature wants a tutorial, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem starts when u can't even check the time when the post was created.
I'd prefer having an inactive mod who is useful (when he is active) rather than an active one who is here for business.
so your point is...?

Wow it's 7 years already!
Happy anniversary and thanks to administrators for keeping this site ad-free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back