• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New staff members & anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time for new blood in the staff. We're adding four new global moderators, and demoting some of the current moderators due to inactivity (as in, they haven't logged in or posted anything for months, and haven't provided any reason for their inactivity). We'd like to thank the following users for being part of our staff until today: Bogart, ntmr, Scarlet Ayleid and Xenios.

Our new global moderators are: Evan, Ninja, Siramix and Summ.

We have also added dominique120 and Printer to the support team, which we are likely to expand even more when we can find users who are qualified for the position. If you are interested in joining the Support Team, assist users in the Support board and we'll contact you if you think that you are appropriate for the position.

Oh, and today also marks OTLand's 7th anniversary.
Happy anniversary, OTLand!

Not want to bitch but siramix in my opinion shouldn't be a global moderator, for the other ones they really deserve it.

Congratulations to the new mods - they really deserve it.

congratz and good luck to all the new mods! :)

and happy bday to otland ^^ it's been a long but thrilling ride so far ^^

Since there are new staffs, you might can test to have a mapping contest again, and hope that more people will get on!

Congrats to the new mods and greets to our old ones!

I would let @Mark know if I get time in order to be active again in case he wants to accept me back. Till then, good luck to the rest of you people!

I was inactive due to the fact that I've been admitted to the Greek army and I have a couple of months left. It's hard to moderate anything using a cellphone :p

@cbrm @wyzr <3

Congratulations guys! and happy birthday OTland =)

I was inactive due to the fact that I've been admitted to the Greek army and I have a couple of months left.
Congratz bro and good luck.

Regarding the new mods - Once again, congrats - Shame we lost a few respected mods and we'll see if their shoes can be replaced.
Tbh i'm hardly active anymore anyway due to similar circumstances to Delirium so not that i'll notice but nice to see @Mark keeping the boards updated with the addition to the new members and monitoring the current/previous staff's activity.

Congratulations on your deserved promotions @Evan, @Ninja, @Siramix and @Summ! Otland can't be a success without good moderators.

I'd like to say that I apologize for my inactivity and for not reporting it. The main reason is that I lost interest and wanted to move on with my life to spend my time on other things like friends, work. and school. I will probably visit this forum from time to time to check out new things.

Well I guess it is appropriate to say, to everyone that I met here: thank you. I hope you guys have a great future here and in real-life. You know who you are

Goodbye,

Xenios

Congratz bro and good luck.

Regarding the new mods - Once again, congrats - Shame we lost a few respected mods and we'll see if their shoes can be replaced.
Tbh i'm hardly active anymore anyway due to similar circumstances to Delirium so not that i'll notice but nice to see @Mark keeping the boards updated with the addition to the new members and monitoring the current/previous staff's activity.

Thanks but being admitted into the Greek army is not something I wanted. It's not optional here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back