• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would first like to thank Archez for the time he has spent helping us. He recently resigned from his global moderator position due to lack of time.

The staff recruitment board has once again been closed, and the new board moderators are:
  • Bogart, for the Community section, and the OpenTibia Advertisement and Support boards.
  • Leftwing, for the OpenTibia Discussion and Mapping Showoff boards.
  • Peroxide, for the OpenTibia Mapping Showoff board.
  • Scarlet Ayleid, for the OpenTibia section.
Finally, we would like to welcome back Znote who has returned from his inactivity. He is now back in his global moderator position.

Kind regards,
OtLand staff.

first cyberm, and now bogart??!?

G_G_G_G_G_G_G_G

inb4 permaban cuz cyberm mad )

first cyberm, and now bogart??!?

G_G_G_G_G_G_G_G

Just saying.. Bogart? lol

Perhaps his new position will change his attitude and he will become a better person to others and the community? His knowledge in OT is evident, even with his attitude. But hey, who knows? Congratulations to all those who were selected, especially Peroxide <3 ;).

Problem with Panda? Huh? If you guys don't know him then shut up please, cause you got no idea of what you are saying.
Congratz :D

yep, i have problem with panda, and we/i know trolls. if i dont shut up, you will come here in my house, beat me? unfortunately i have idea ://

#topic

but i just say "Congralutions" ...

#optional trlling
...hopefully you will be removed tomorrow. :D

Is there a panda who rules the community section now? oh noes!

I like bogart, i know him for a while and he is nice friendly guy with humor and good animal taste, my first stuffed animal was a panda:3 but whatever i think he would be a good pandamod

Haters >.>

Congrats to all, also about Bogart, I know him enough to say that he will do a good job, he knows when to be serious about things, plus if you noticed, most of the times he has "trolled" or fooled around, is with users that know him, AKA friends/Pandalovers(whichever is first).

Congrats to all, also about Bogart, I know him enough to say that he will do a good job, he knows when to be serious about things, plus if you noticed, most of the times he has "trolled" or fooled around, is with users that know him, AKA friends/Pandalovers(whichever is first).

Trolling is trolling, does not really matter.

Thanks all, I think we can finally expect a lot less amount of trolls on the mapping board now. :)

yep, i have problem with panda, and we/i know trolls. if i dont shut up, you will come here in my house, beat me? unfortunately i have idea ://

#topic

but i just say "Congralutions" ...

#optional trlling
...hopefully you will be removed tomorrow. :D

I would, but I don't live near you unfortunately.

yep :/

I would, but I don't live near you unfortunately.

I go to Argentina no problem.

Thanks all, I think we can finally expect a lot less amount of trolls on the mapping board now. :)

really?? o.o

Truth. Let's go pwn some noobs. :)

then i can pwn ur pvp?? <33

Last edited:
Congratulations to every one!
:)

Trolling is trolling, does not really matter.

Jockie, I troll some to most time, but it depends how and how you troll, remember that obvious troll is obvious.

Anyways, I know bogart will keep himself in check.

Plus bogart is no samme!

@Peroxide
Aaaah good'ol times!

Paulo Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back