• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would first like to thank Archez for the time he has spent helping us. He recently resigned from his global moderator position due to lack of time.

The staff recruitment board has once again been closed, and the new board moderators are:
  • Bogart, for the Community section, and the OpenTibia Advertisement and Support boards.
  • Leftwing, for the OpenTibia Discussion and Mapping Showoff boards.
  • Peroxide, for the OpenTibia Mapping Showoff board.
  • Scarlet Ayleid, for the OpenTibia section.
Finally, we would like to welcome back Znote who has returned from his inactivity. He is now back in his global moderator position.

Kind regards,
OtLand staff.

Thanks for this everyone :)
I didnt expected to be elected, but since I was, I'll do my best :D

Last edited:
Congratulations for Bogart, Leftwing, Peroxide, Scarlet Ayleid :) and a unfortunate goodbye to Archez as a staffmember. :(

I don't know what people see so negative about Bogart? I like him atleast. And I wish the best of luck to all new mods!

Congratulations to those accepted. I have tried twice now.

Third time's a charm? :huh:

Who cares about Bogart getting a mod?

Srsly, who cares about anyone getting a mod?

9c549a66-a099-4416-bb35-5020cbf20085.jpg

I don't care about any mod in here... Exept 1... I won't say any names *cough*Deavz*cough*..

Alright,
About the new staff member's Sceyleid or whatever his name is, I don't even know him.. he has a small amount of post's and i have never seen him active or setting thing's straight.. that's a random pick to me [Just my opinion]
And may i say.. Wtf archez demoted?

Alright,
About the new staff member's Sceyleid or whatever his name is, I don't even know him.. he has a small amount of post's and i have never seen him active or setting thing's straight.. that's a random pick to me [Just my opinion]

Amount of posts does not really matter, it's the activity. Bogart was a random pick since he just spam, troll and just being retarded.

Amount of posts does not really matter, it's the activity. Bogart was a random pick since he just spam, troll and just being retarded.

Alright we get it, you don't like bogart.

Bro, activity is post's are you even looking at what your saying?

No activity is not only posts. He wrote a good application and got chosen. Be happy for it instead of calling people "random pics"

TL;DR
You guys are both wrong.
The first is an idiot.

Alright,
as you can clearly read, it was to due of lack of time
means that most likely it was his own choice (duno tho)

Bro, activity is post's are you even looking at what your saying?

Activity = browsing forums, you don't have to post to be active.

Alright we get it, you don't like bogart.

No activity is not only posts. He wrote a good application and got chosen. Be happy for it instead of calling people "random pics"

TL;DR
You guys are both wrong.
The first is an idiot.

I am not wrong since he's trolling alot.

Wow, someone is trying hard to get me demoted, not only in this thread...
Anyways, Jockiboi has been hating me even when I wasn't a moderator, so, nothing new..

@Bogart
He wasn't only hating you, he was hating me too on my Selling Tibia Gold service thread.. that's gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back