• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New System

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Elements Attack And Defence System
Now People Use Spells At But When I Make Absorb Protection It Defence FOrm Monster I need To DO New Spells / weapons System For players To Attack With Elements /ice earth Energy holy / Fire / Death And The Items Protection Form It Ex: Mas Frigo Must Be Ice Elements If I Got Ice protection 50% Set The Attack Of Mas Frigo is 1000 Be 500 And Wand If Wand Attack ice 1000 Be 500 Any ideaS?

incomprehensible.
I mean Druid Must Attack Earth And ICe Elements No more Not Only The Effects Of The Spells Such As Mas Frigo IF I Change The Effect It Wont Attack Energy Or Ice it Only Effect Change No More no i Dont need IT I neeed Attack Like Monster Elements And The protection Of Ice Work For Players AS monsters I need To Edit New Spell / Weapon For IT How I DO it : ?

Back