• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Thread GM Equardo Mapping`s

Radeon, no offense but your english isn't perfect either..
Just leave him alone, let him map the way he maps
It's not hurting anyone if he grabs some inspiration from somebody else's map

Iam not saying that my english is so good, but, u can still get what im trying to say, but he is just writing some shit... o_O cant understand.
AND I cant let him keep copying ppls maps all the time? the whole idea of this forum is to show new maps and so on. not copies of others work.
so Rebel, stop protect him lawl. I dont give a shit if he takes inspiration, but he takes the whole form and structure of the map, just changes a few details. that aint inspiration, that is copying.

Im not flaming him, just trying to teach him how to do, but he's writing so idk what he mean... and he doesnt takes my advices..
Im doing my best, and also wish him the best. Good luck, u will need it!
~I'm out of here~

hello!

I have mappat this house and has not taken from someone else as rAdeoN says all the time.

21994837.jpg

looks okay.
mapbug at the south east corner of the house (no wall)
remove the photoshop effect. (darkness)
remove the small limestone railing at the east part of the house...
a tip, dont make just a island, add some more houses or dont create borders,.. cuz it looks squary with one house on a grass-square

but rAdeoN you are of course bothersome you go and comments on all the time and you do not give delicate comments and I does not take things from others. I take lita tea things that judgement have in their files and things like that and convert the shapes but I do not take things does not copy the exact things
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but thanks that you order if it is mappbug or something but sometimes can you say mild comments

I gave u critism and advices. and told u about the bugs. and u flame and write a not read-able shit to me? o_O
AND u said:
can you say mild comments
im telling u facts, not flaming u. but ill start flaming if u keep up this noobie english skills and whine cuz i critism your mapping... lawl

I gave u critism and advices. and told u about the bugs. and u flame and write a not read-able shit to me? o_O
AND u said:
im telling u facts, not flaming u. but ill start flaming if u keep up this noobie english skills and whine cuz i critism your mapping... lawl

I typed of course that it is good you say it but sometimes can you to be mean

haha indeed.
I used google translate to translate his text into swedish...
result: Jag skrev ju att det är bra att du säger det men ibland kan du vara jag
im sure he is using google translate.. kinda annoying.

No does not use google translate for it sucks and would never use translate.. :p

You definitely use translater, otherwise you would know your English is freaking sucky
Now you don't even bother saying "My English sucks, indeed" In place of that you are sure you're talking right because you think the translater is telling you the grammatical right senteces
just quit talking and just map if you want too

will fix my custom map and will sometimes put up things from my custom map that I have mapped. will keep on with it for two weeks. :p

Hello =)

have not done water around it becomes more attractive as it is now.

ljly.jpg

Last edited:
For fucks sake stop picking on him, this is getting rediciolous.

U Aeroxx especially because i can link here now 2 pictures that uve copied from others.

Copying someones work is how people learn mapping and how they develope theyr style, look at his first pic and at his newer works and ul see that he has progressed alot also when he copied others, he learned how to use details properly.

The shape and nearly all details are the same but he also used unique details that Aundsoul didnt use, how about u stop bitching around and just comment on the pic and on the mapping?

Greets ~

Back