• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Thread GM Equardo Mapping`s

Well i actually dont think that ur pic is even worth copieing, its not that good actually.
Wanna sue him cause he used the same borders as u and lizard details for a lizard spawn? lol

Agreed.

dastan... why do u allways have to comment ? u are not even worth to lissen on. :p
+1

and, I dont give a f@ck if it is worth to copy or not, but he always copy my mapps and so on... kinda anoying... i made a Vampire Grave.. he copyed it and used the same form, same ideas and putted statues and decco at the same places.... -.-
REALLY annoying

I didnt say my map was nice, but do u want every mapper at this forum, to just copy around? better all post their own work, i dont wanna have trolls like Equardor here.
Either he learns how to map and not copy, or get the f@ck out of here.

Hmm well maybe he just likes you very much.
you know that imitation is the highest form of flattery.
xD
Jk, i see where your coming from radeon, it would be very annoying if somebody kept copying your work.

Jk, i see where your coming from radeon, it would be very annoying if somebody kept copying your work.
that was what i ment...
Both pictures aren't good, he gave you credits, get over it. Q_Q
still think it is copying, and i cant see any text that says: Credits to Radeon. i can only see that he said he used my deccoration... = still copy?
>.<
nvm im dropping this, but if I see more of these copies, ill rage.

This is my New Mapping Not Copy From Other People And 69 % Raw Palette.

Check out my waterfall it was nice :p

59645578.jpg

As every1 says to me: remove the photoshop effekt.
so, in the north part of the map, u got a burning tree? 2 square u got a spiderweb and a nature with grass and bushes, and the only thing on fire is that tree..... logic? o_O

The shape looks kinda okay but disslike that the beaches is so small... make em a lill bigger.. Also disslike that u used the gray waterborders... looks kinda wierd..

Positive: u added a small, uhm, farm? i like that part cuz it makes the map look a lill bit nice.. and a rule im trying to follow: more bushes than trees!

1. your english sux.
2. the map looks okay and ordinary.
3. the hole at the south west is not able to climb.
4. dont use big capitals infront of every word...

UP you did remove your picture :D

Haha nice mapping theard. You maybe are taking ppls work an put to your theard. Because this is my bridge from my Noobwar Server...

D023w7ckew.png

have not done it is not my bridge do not know who made ​​it as lying more that I have taken the way it has never

1. your english sux.
2. the map looks okay and ordinary.
3. the hole at the south west is not able to climb.
4. dont use big capitals infront of every word...

I Agree With What Radeon Said.

Back